2003 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: Easy Pre-Order

2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

2003 Nissan 350Z

Touring Coupe (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Easy Pre-Order
By NEURO on

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This my third Nissan bought from this dealer(3) Maximas; my wife is driving a 1999 and loves it. I'm recovering from extensive surgery, so I had sold my car to avoid making payments to the credit union and insurance company. I got paranoid before pre-ordering the car because of the possibility of the dealer gouging me when the car comes in. I told them my fears and they(salesman and sales manager) signed off on my order that I would pay MSRP on the car with the options I had chosen, after deducting my good faith cash deposit. I don't expect any difficulty with delivery.

The VQ Engine's 4th generation. It is superb and 3.5 liters with 280 hp is even better. The size of the car is a bonus, I'm 6'5",290 lbs and its demensions are expansive enough for my frame. I owned a 1972 240Z and consider the styling to be on a par with the original Z.

The near production model's two flaws, stylistically for me, were the over-size grill and the extended taillights. Nissan fixed the grill but the taillights remain the same.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review