2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Nissan 350Z
By Carol & Ron on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

When I first bought this car I really loved it, but not I'm not too happy with it lately. Having problems with Front End Noise. Brought it in and Nissan said there was a recall on it stating the noise is from the tires. There recommendation was fliping the tires from side to side and front alignment (I only had 6000 miles on the car). When I got the car back it was worse than before. There next suggestion was turn up the radio so I wouldn't hear the noise. Didn't make me happy. I also had problems with my breaks squeezing really bad. - they said it was normal.

Looks Great but too many problems
By ylewis on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the look of the car but with the problems experienced with tire feathering, faulty front cup holder and rattling sounds when idle I'd NEVER purchase the car again. No glove compartment and limited trunk space. This was my first Nissan and my last.

Great car
By java350z on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Even since this car first came out in the car magazines I wanted one. It has been a great and fun car to drive. The steering and pick-up is superb. It's a "head turner".

Fun, cheap pocket rocket
By brettbest on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car compares favorably with every car Ive owned. Toyota MR2, Nissan 300zx, Volksawgen GTI, etc. none of them compare with the z. Straight line speed, cornering and manacing good looks all combine in a package under 30k. WOW!

I Love this Car
By slypr on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the sweetest car ever. Emperor of Japanese Imports right now. Even its immitation, the Inifiniti G35, doesn't come close.

the best value in a sport car period.
By saviorofsoul aka sos on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

this car in one word is awesome. anyone who dissagreeds needs to race me and find out.

The Car I have waited for, for 35 years
By Walter Foster on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This automobile is of high quality, it is of low cost and it is of higher performance. The closer other car that I could get would have cost 3 to 4 times as much and still would not have the quality. Walter Foster

Show Stopper
By Melissa Littell on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I loved the car while I was able to drive it. Found out I was expecting and had to give the car to my husband and get something else. Hope to get another one for me

Nissan 350Z
By Jhensley on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is solid and "tight." It seems to lack some of the power of the older twin turbo 300Z, but ultimately is more fun to drive.

my opinion
By vap on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car gets more fun every time I drive it.