2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews 40

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2003 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Easy Pre-Order
By NEURO on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This my third Nissan bought from this dealer(3) Maximas; my wife is driving a 1999 and loves it. I'm recovering from extensive surgery, so I had sold my car to avoid making payments to the credit union and insurance company. I got paranoid before pre-ordering the car because of the possibility of the dealer gouging me when the car comes in. I told them my fears and they(salesman and sales manager) signed off on my order that I would pay MSRP on the car with the options I had chosen, after deducting my good faith cash deposit. I don't expect any difficulty with delivery.

I love my dealer!!!
By gsxrter1994 on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Went to Collins Nissan in Louisville,Ky and they took my order for a black touring model. They where very helpful and nice. I cant imagine that anyone would buy a New Nissan from anywhere else! Courteous, Professional, and Prices were Great!

SHOULD BE AWESOME
By BLU BYYA on 03/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

If it drives and rides anything like it looks were are all in for a treat!

just ordered a new z
By brad davis on 03/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am counting the days untill my new Z comes in I think this is the best looking car on the planet, Nissan promises this to be the fastest Z ever so this should beat the 1995 turbo Z zero to 60 time of 5.4 seconds yeha!!!!

Nissan 350z in SF Bay Area
By 350Z from Japan on 03/16/02 17:38 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Among all the headturns and shouts on the streets of SF I have fallen in love with my new Nissan 350Z (Track model). I now own three sports cars (which will remain nameless) and I am very impressed with the 350Z overall. Incredible lateral, 290 hp with great low end, the Z is comfortable across all RPM range, and is very unique in the cockpit. Nissan has a real winner here.

Now we know what a Porshe should cost!
By jacko on 03/14/02 20:35 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is so exciting that I have been having trouble sleeping. If you are lucky enough to find the right dealer you can even get the Z at a realistic price. I went to 4 different dealers and finally found one that isn't gouging or ripping people off. They are one of the few dealers that will actually refund your deposit if you are not totally thrilled. I don't think they will be giving back to many though because this car defines love at first sight.

Dont buy from Northside Nissan SC.
By Anthony on 03/09/02 21:22 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

If anyone really loves this car I suggest not buying from Northside Nissan SC. The dealer ship lacks of trust and all they want is to rip you off. Their are other Dealers out their.

The Return of the Z, the Death of Nissan
By jims2321 on 02/26/02 22:30 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

If you are really dying to get one of these new Z cars, wait! The delivery dates for the preorder versus walking customer is one week. There is enormous backlash against the dealers raping the consumer, which has gotten Corporate Nissan scared out of their collective minds. Current thinking is that this backlash will make the initial ones that have problems more visible. Nissan is really wishing that they had not done the preorder method with this car.