2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
My Dream Car
By stonesfan on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

From the moment I saw this car I knew it was for me and that I had to have it. I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival, the 3rd week in September. Having been a Nissan owner since 1972 I know I will be more than satisfied with this car's performance, reliability, etc.

What a Really AMAZING car I had dreamed!
By Jack Emilio on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

oh kids. This car is just perfect. No MB, No Honda, No BMW, No Lexus Any More at all!!!! If you want a pure sports, This is It. If you know what a real driving is, This car is definitely just for you man. I heard this car is made by highest technologies that Nissan currently has which is the world leading. Driving feeling is a little bit harsh, but it's completely OK cause I'm a sports driver, not a passenger somewhat. Take this! if you are a serious speed nut especially at the corner. This car rocks. My brother got this, I rode it, and finally fell fever love with it.

nissans the best
By Rachel on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is such a great car..it looks nice, it drives well...its just all together the best car ever made!

Cool Chick in Hot Car
By AZ Girl on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am so excited to be driving this car around the streets of Arizona!!! As soon as the announcement was made that Nissan was coming out w/the new Z, I knew this car was for me. I think it is a great car for the money. I could'nt ask for a better birthday present!!!

Cant wait
By grebby on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have a dealer, Childre Nissan, here in GA, who is charging me MSRP- period. In fact they wrote a 1200.00 market adjustment into my contract and then called me to tell me they rewrote the buyers order excluding it and to come sign it. I am also not liable for my deposit if I don't like it. Come on Nissan- make my Lemans Sunset tourer now!!

350Z
By brew1974 on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Wonderful

The Amazing Z
By Slexis on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Please E-mail me for more information, but this car is extremly amazing! And you cannot go wrong when buying one.... Extremly fast and agile as well.

Just a word.
By kmortis on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have to say, I've been following the development of the 350Z for quite a while now. I'm really enthusiastic about this new Z car, but one thing is for sure, I'll be waiting for the 2004 model year. I hope by that time the dealerships will be more reasonable about the pricing, let those who can't wait for a good thing pay the price of dealer gouging. I'm hoping the 2004 model may have some further refinements over the freshman class (over 300 HP perhaps?), and that any bugs will be worked out of the production process. Still given the competition, I think this is one great buy as long as the dealers don't try inflating the price.

Awesome
By The man on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I cant wait for this car!!

Pricing kept in line
By DAC3305 on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am pleased to note that the dealers in the Dallas-Ft Worth area have agreed not to charge any premium for cars. I suspect this may not hold true in the future based on popularity of cars. The first dealer claimed I would have to select from the options they chose as their allotment. I bought from a 2nd dealer who let me order the car the way I wanted it with an October delivery.