2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Get One!!!!!
By justwant1 on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After putting over 1000 miles on the car in two weeks, I can honestly say, Nissan has hit their mark. This car is incredible. The styling and performance of this car is awesome. I expected a lot from Nissan and they came through, actually exceding my expectations. It's a wonderful car to drive, handles like a dream and moves like a bat outta hell. GET ONE!!!!

The best out there!!!
By kelli on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best sports car on the market. More standard features than anything else out there.

Over-RATED!!!
By CloudST on 09/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well honestly I was expecting more out of all this propaganda. I was expecting te performance of this vehicle to be very close to the American V8s, but it's another over-rated V6 "wanna-be" sport car. . The driving of the car is no different than the Altima. But this of course is only my opinion about my 350Z.

Great buy - Great Value - Great POWER
By rocket2023 on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Unbelievable car. Price, Performance, Quality, Attention to Detail! Out classes anything at that price point.

Sleazy Dealer
By psl on 08/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I preordered a Daytona Blue Touring Model. The dealer promised MSRP only...No Premiums. The car arrived yesterday and they tacked on a $2000 add-on called "Paint and Fabric Protection Plan." After finalizing the price with the salesman months before I was shocked that all of the sudden its $2000 more than we agreed. The sleazy manager said, "take it or leave it, I have other people who want it." So we left it. The manager then replied, "Good, I didn't want to sell it to you anyway." AVOID SUPERIOR NISSAN OF CITY OF INDUSTRY AT ALL COSTS.

ZZZZ!!
By Deep on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome! I have had it for 3 days and I'm already in love with it! The car is more than what I was expecting from Nissan.

MOST EXCELLENT
By SPEEDX3DAVE on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

GREAT SPORTS CAR, REAR WHEEL DRIVE! SLICK SHIFTING TRANNY.

no better cars with this little money
By fairladyZ on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

if you have driven this car, you wouldnt believe it only cost you 30k, it's performance just like a 100k sports car. superior handling, 290hp engine rocks!!

Disapointed in Allentown
By 300zx on 08/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have great respect for my local dealer but I am disappointed with Nissan. I ordered my new Z with a promise of an August delivery. Now I understand that the new delivery date is November. I hope Nissan does not disappoint everyone like this, they should do everything necessary to get this car on the street. The bulid up has been to long to not deliver.

worth the wait
By hwjpa on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Ordered mine in Feb 02 with the Dealer initailly asking $1000 over MSRP; then called me a month later to modify the sale back to MSRP only. I'm #2 on the dealer's sales list but they don't know the order in which the cars will arrive. Once I'm able to sit in one I'll know if it's right. The motoring press generally loves this car, the wait is down to weeks now not months.