2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
The Beast Is Back
By LiquidGaia on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I must say this car is amazing, the gears are well placed, shifting is short. Car handles well at high speeds. Lots of power. Interior is tasteful. VSC is a real nice feature. RWD makes the car fun to drive.

Great Car for the Money
By OU812 on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall the car is great. I don't think too many people mind paying MSRP for the first year production of the new Z. The people on the street rubber neck like crazy since there aren't too many out there yet. The overall performance is good although it doesn't have quite the raw horsepower "feel" that I thought it would. Still, I feel that this car is extremely well made and reliable.

Jays Z
By jmartj1979 on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is fun to drive. The speed from 0-60 is nice but could use a supercharger or TT. The 60 to 120 is amazing. This is one of the fastest cars i've driven. very impressive, i love my new 350Z

At last a Z
By JERZEY on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

By the time I could afford a Z with the kids through college the Z was not longer being made. I went to the dealer and found one that somsone did not take after delivery. Great Car! Great Luck! I went home with it that night. This car is great! The dealer gave me a great deal and I paid the MSRP. If the mark of success is making the owener feel great then you have hit the bullseye.

this car rocks
By sf on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The best sports car value on the market bar none. great power handling and feel.

More than i could ever want
By gxsrter1994 on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well after months of waiting i now have my new 350z!!!! this car turns heads everywhere i go and i have to keep a cloth with because of the finger prints (lol) Collins Nissan is the best place to buy a new car i love them 2nd car i have bought there

AWESOME CAR!
By zaheer on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE THE Z!!!!

350z track
By SVVTIER on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned 5 prevous Z's this is by far the best. However I prefer my 03 Cobra. More bang for the buck. I'll let the wife drive the Z.

sweet
By brad18 on 09/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

BEST CAR EVER, i will never own anything other than a nissan

THE FIRST FEW DAYS
By Kenny Bo on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I ordered this car on 1-12-02 and received delivery 9-4-02. The dealer, Brown and Brown Nissan of Mesa stood behind everything they told me that they would do when I ordered the car. There were no games. The car is everything I thought it would be and more. What a pleasure to drive.