2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Some improvements, but overall not bad
By Jason2002 on 11/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Nice performance and ride with great looks. Car picks up real fast around 3800rpm. Interior is acceptable for a car not known for interior in the past. Wheels and rims are nice. Great way to cruise!!

hello to one Z and good bye to another
By DJC on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After reviewing several new sports cars, I finally settled in on the 350Z. I was waiting for a new BMW Z4 to arrive for a test drive, when I decided to research the new 350Z. This car is amazing, I brought the car at MSRP, other dealers in my area were asking for offers 5000 dollars over MSRP. The test drive was incredable. I can't wait to get this car, I'm picking it up on 10/25/02, I'll send an update after 30 days.

awesome overall
By FireZ on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

other than the rear end, it is an awesome car. been waiting for a long time for this one.

More options please!!!
By platinol on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wonder why Nissan can't offer VDC on a rear driver for all models. BMW and Audi, you can't get a car without the stability control system. OTherwise, it is a bargain and a gorgeous car except the droopy butt.

this is a solid car
By menehune on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned a 300ZX non-turbo in the past, and it no way compares to this Z. I also used to race a lot of 4 cyl, 6 cyl, and 8 cyl cars, and this Z is awesome. My coworkers own Z3's and Porsche's and this Z ranks with them in performance and quality.

sweet
By jeffy on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

this is the best car i have ever owned

Expectations exceeded
By Peter_Pan on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Quality materials and workmanship - no flaws. A real sports car, fun to drive, fast, tight and predictable handling. I ordered the car in Feb '02, received it in October, it was well worth the wait. Pleased with dealer.

Worth the Wait
By Don DiPentima on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I placed my order in March. The only concern that I has, since there was no model to sit in, was headroom and leg room. A number of years ago, I was going to buy a Porche 944. I bought a 300ZX instead mainly due to lack of room in the Porche. I was delighted with the room in the 350. It fits like a glove. All the hype was true. I am back at home again in my Z. The performance surpasses the hype. The attention the car gets is beyond belief. I wish everyone could experience the feel of a 350Z. This is what driving

350Z
By woodrow on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have 920 miles on this car and it is by far the most fun to drive car I have ever owned. If you're looking for a car that has the general public stunned and aren't afraid of answering constant questions about it, then this car is for you. After driving this car, I wouldn't even think about paying 2-3 times the Z's cost to own a Porsche. The Z has everything you could want and then some. To experience the magnificent engine properly, you need lots of open highway cause it loves to run. Trust me this car is tight!

The Beast Is Back
By LiquidGaia on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I must say this car is amazing, the gears are well placed, shifting is short. Car handles well at high speeds. Lots of power. Interior is tasteful. VSC is a real nice feature. RWD makes the car fun to drive.