Used 2003 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

The Z
By Jim Johnston

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Contrary to historical experience I like this car more now than when I bought it. This car is a blast. It begs for high speed turns and it stops on a dime. The transmission loves to wind and the torque ratio is great in any gear. The body style is cool. The interior is more than adequate and is designed for sports car performance. The rev light, tire temp monitor, extensive gauges' and best of all SEATS that conform to my body that prevent lateral movement during high speed turns etc. All for under $32000-WOW

body design, performance, cost

I can't think of any worth listing

This car fits like a well tailored suit.
By ray deluc

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As great as this car looks, it drives even better. Plenty of power and handles like a go- cart. Eats mustangs for lunch regularly. The more i drive it the more i want to drive it.

Selectronic automatic trans(yes I like the auto). Styling inside and out.

blindspots(installed small convex mirrors for that. Lack of convienent glove box.

Bring on weekends
By DPeck

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My wife has watched this car through it's development and we have not been dissapointed with any detail. The kids are grown so we could buy a car without restraints of meeting are families needs. It's affordable, the nice thing about this car is you can get the performance, styling, handling, of much more expensive sports cars that won't meet your budget until you're old enough to have your license revoked. Bring on weekends, it can make driving the freeways fun, but give it a chance to run free on mountain roads and it will take you back to your youth.

Power, handling, styling and performance to please anyone.

It would be nice to have arm rests on the interior doors. The Bose sound system is a little dissapointing. The CD features are fine, but the sound quality is not what I was expecting, the sound is a bit mumfled. The sound is weakened by the small cockpit and speaker design.

z4me
By z4me

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have never had a car with the ability to attract so many people. I get questions from people all the time. They even flag me down when I'm driving down the road. The car is a true sports car. It doesn't have earth shattering speed however it really does hawl butt. I love it and it is truly a real trip to drive. Well done Nissan!

The style and performance!

Dress up the interior alittle.

the best car for under $70,000
By 350z owner

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the best car ive ever driven

everything

(possibly in the future a EVRN more powerful engine and make a model of the car that includes features from the track & touring models