2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
can't get enough!
By bayartist on 03/11/06 12:46 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Spectacular! I was a bit reluctant to buy a 350z at first, of course the performance was great, the look spectacular, but what about the no back seats or the harsh ride. well after about a month or so of driving, i had forgetton about what i might be missing and was concentrating on shifting b4 reaching redline, watch ppl disappear in my rear view and listening to the wonderfully tuned v-6 engine along with with awesome cool sounding bose stereo that comes in the touring model. Also this car gets tons of attention, even though they've been out for a while, i still get looks cruising along the coast. people treat it, as if its an exotic.

Made for the Track!!
By trak350 on 02/20/06 08:26 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my 350 for about 2 years now and it's still as fun to drive now as it was when I first bought it. Super fast, awesome design and lack of them on the road still allows the heads to turn when I drive down the road. Although some of the interior features are a little cheap, I still feel like I'm in a cockpit behind the wheel. The handling is outstanding, but you pay for it with bumps on the road. Have had gliches with the windows, but it was covered on the warrenty. This car isn't just for dudes, my wife drives it all the time. Not much else to say except go see for yourself!

Best Value in a Sports Car
By Best Value on 12/29/05 16:53 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had 3 Z's and this is the best. Performance is excellent; handling is as good as a Porsche and driving it is fun. The ride is harsh, but that's the way it is with a true sports car. The rear visibility is poor and the stock tires are terrible in wet or snowy weather, so you have to replace them with quality G/T sports car tires that have a good rating is wet weather. Terrific performance for the money.

Great car....bad tires.
By Grooveguy on 12/14/05 14:32 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is an eye-catcher and gets all sorts of inquiries...."How fast have you had it?" being the front- runner. The only problem I've had in the 8 mos. I've owned, the front tire noise. Had it shipped from TX and right off the truck, it sounded like the rotors were grinding gravel and destroying the brakes. Dealer recommended switching the tires from the initial Potenzas to Mich Pilots (like the Infiniti G35 coupe uses) ... presto! ... problem went away and the drive was 10x better. Cost $230/tire plus labor, fortunately Nissan issued a recall and reimbursed me for this issue.

great car to own
By Angel on 12/01/05 18:41 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

it's the only car i've ever had that i get excited to drive to and from work every day.

The best sports car for your money.
By John Lei on 11/25/05 02:39 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The scrumptious little Z is back with a vengeance. This bad boy comes with a 3.5 v6 287hp (300 standard on 2005 models). The track model is an even better model than the rest for its lightweight forged wheels, vdc, brembo brakes, and underchin spoiler and rear spoiler. With a price of only $34,000 you cannot go wrong. The interior is a little bland but this is a real sports car remember? You bought this car not for the economical use but for the raw power and great suspension. This great coupe has one of the best suspension set ups I've ever encountered. This is the budget man's Japanese porshe in my opinion. But they put in 5-10 grand and it is just as fast or even faster than a porsche.

Difficult to keep
By carolina z lady on 08/31/05 23:54 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Bought it on Edmunds rec and loved to drive it until the tire issues came into play. I had so many tire issues. The pressure calibration needed fixing every 65 miles after 20000. Chewed up tires- horrible road noise. Terrible in bad weather- traded it for a vw passat stationwagon in 2004. Relatively pleased with the passat.

Whew - What a car
By H J. C. on 07/27/05 19:28 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Wife wanted me to wait until later so I did and bought it l year later. An uninsured motorist with a suspended license hit the driver's rear quarter panel after I swerved to avoid a head on collision with the driver at the last possible moment. Took the hit like a champ. Curtain and seat airbag deployed as expected. Wife and I walked away totally unharmed after being spun l80 degrees. Since been repaired and still love it. Really a tough vehicle not to mention it's beefy stance and sexy curves along with it's superb acceleration chacteristics. Can't say enough Just remember - Drive one and you'll buy it

Exciting Love Afair
By Sergio on 07/18/05 15:22 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I fell in love with this little redhead on sight. The design is attractive, to me and to everybody around the car, even now 2 years later people look it over all the time. The powerfull V6 is a thrill every morning to drive to work and back.

Don't do it!
By 1BadZ on 07/14/05 14:40 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After two years of aggravation I finally managed to sell my 2003 350Z Touring just before I ran out of free tire replacements. At 10,400 miles the car was on the second set of tires, second ECU, third battery, and it had left me stranded five times. Nissan’s service department is the worst to top an already bad situation. Every time the car went in the shop it was there for days at the time (including tire alignments) and they would never call. The Bose stereo’s CD player only worked on warm days but when it does its nice and loud.