2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
What a sports car is all about
By Billy D on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my car for over 6 years and purchased it new. It is a true driver's car with emphasis on going fast and doing it well. Practicality and comfort are afterthoughts. The trunk will take a reasonable amount of stuff, as long as you "pour" it around the strut brace. Its handling is very confidence inspiring and the car always eggs me on. It's like it's always taunting me: "You know, you could've taken that turn faster!" I recently replaced the OEM tires with BF Goodrich KDW's. Gas mileage plummeted, but grip is outrageous. The new tires turned my Z from a nice car to a race car. Engine is fantastic: incredibly reliable, predictable, smooth

Never going to sell my Z.
By Z Owner on 09/04/06 02:18 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent balance of performance and strong good looks, I look forward to many years of driving enjoyment in my Z.

Zagnificent 350
By SM on 06/10/06 00:37 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is one tight car. From shifting to cornering the 350Z has a dynamic racing feel. Your wish is it's command. This is a true sports cars sports car. Highway cruising speeds do not do this car justice. It is extremely smooth and deceiving on the open road and equally capable on curved surfaces. The always illuminated gauges are there to inform you about tire pressure, mpg, temp, speed, rpm max, dte, and more. The practicality of the 350Z is not so much. After all this is a true sports car. It has moderate storage compartments behind the seats and the stabilizing bar in the rear hatch area really reduces your cargo space so pack lite. Bottom line:This is a drivers car that won't dissapoint!

Slot Car Racer
By zman on 05/19/06 21:19 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The handling with this car is absolutely amazing. It drives like the car is connected to the road similar to the slot cars one had as a child. It rides a little hard but that is expected and desired from the Track model. If you want great performance you can't go wrong.

My favorite car!!
By bill on 03/13/06 19:53 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first car I bought that allowed me to sell my Ninja 1200 and still have fun on the road. Since no auto could give me the power the Ninja had, I can drive to enjoy the trip. I normally put on 300-400 per day on trips-I am 6'1/195lbs and still very comfortable at the end of the day. Since I don't abuse the throttle, I average 24-25 mpg.

Made for the Track!!
By trak350 on 02/20/06 08:26 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my 350 for about 2 years now and it's still as fun to drive now as it was when I first bought it. Super fast, awesome design and lack of them on the road still allows the heads to turn when I drive down the road. Although some of the interior features are a little cheap, I still feel like I'm in a cockpit behind the wheel. The handling is outstanding, but you pay for it with bumps on the road. Have had gliches with the windows, but it was covered on the warrenty. This car isn't just for dudes, my wife drives it all the time. Not much else to say except go see for yourself!

The best sports car for your money.
By John Lei on 11/25/05 02:39 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The scrumptious little Z is back with a vengeance. This bad boy comes with a 3.5 v6 287hp (300 standard on 2005 models). The track model is an even better model than the rest for its lightweight forged wheels, vdc, brembo brakes, and underchin spoiler and rear spoiler. With a price of only $34,000 you cannot go wrong. The interior is a little bland but this is a real sports car remember? You bought this car not for the economical use but for the raw power and great suspension. This great coupe has one of the best suspension set ups I've ever encountered. This is the budget man's Japanese porshe in my opinion. But they put in 5-10 grand and it is just as fast or even faster than a porsche.

Difficult to keep
By carolina z lady on 08/31/05 23:54 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Bought it on Edmunds rec and loved to drive it until the tire issues came into play. I had so many tire issues. The pressure calibration needed fixing every 65 miles after 20000. Chewed up tires- horrible road noise. Terrible in bad weather- traded it for a vw passat stationwagon in 2004. Relatively pleased with the passat.

Whew - What a car
By H J. C. on 07/27/05 19:28 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Wife wanted me to wait until later so I did and bought it l year later. An uninsured motorist with a suspended license hit the driver's rear quarter panel after I swerved to avoid a head on collision with the driver at the last possible moment. Took the hit like a champ. Curtain and seat airbag deployed as expected. Wife and I walked away totally unharmed after being spun l80 degrees. Since been repaired and still love it. Really a tough vehicle not to mention it's beefy stance and sexy curves along with it's superb acceleration chacteristics. Can't say enough Just remember - Drive one and you'll buy it

some quility/dealer problems
By Mike on 02/11/05 22:06 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great looks, nice handling(have the track model), crappy build quality. I had this thing in for minor things....it just gets annoying. The dealer refused to fix my faulty window regulator under warrentey becuase I had after market speakers installed. Even though it's a known problem. It took 5 trips to Devon Nissan to fix it. After my first trip it got stuck in the down position on a 300 mile trip. Huge after market....I have $10,000 invested in the suspension/brakes/dvd/stereo. It is a sweet set up and grabs attention everywhere. I buy a new car every 12 months so this one is being replaced. Honestly it will probably be my last Nissan due to the build quility and horrible dealer ex