Used 2003 Nissan 350Z Track Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

What a sports car is all about
By Billy D

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my car for over 6 years and purchased it new. It is a true driver's car with emphasis on going fast and doing it well. Practicality and comfort are afterthoughts. The trunk will take a reasonable amount of stuff, as long as you "pour" it around the strut brace. Its handling is very confidence inspiring and the car always eggs me on. It's like it's always taunting me: "You know, you could've taken that turn faster!" I recently replaced the OEM tires with BF Goodrich KDW's. Gas mileage plummeted, but grip is outrageous. The new tires turned my Z from a nice car to a race car. Engine is fantastic: incredibly reliable, predictable, smooth

Handling, engine that has great low-end torque and pulls hard at high revs, brakes. The car's formula: simple car with stout engine, tight suspension, fluid steering, strong brakes = back road burner.

Improve Nissan service - bad experience with multiple dealers Better paint

Never going to sell my Z.
By Z Owner

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent balance of performance and strong good looks, I look forward to many years of driving enjoyment in my Z.

Performance. Exterior styling. Exhaust note. Reliability. Assortment of aftermarket upgrades/mods.

More torque. Reduced curb weight. Improved Nissan service. Higher-quality center console controls.

Zagnificent 350
By SM

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is one tight car. From shifting to cornering the 350Z has a dynamic racing feel. Your wish is it's command. This is a true sports cars sports car. Highway cruising speeds do not do this car justice. It is extremely smooth and deceiving on the open road and equally capable on curved surfaces. The always illuminated gauges are there to inform you about tire pressure, mpg, temp, speed, rpm max, dte, and more. The practicality of the 350Z is not so much. After all this is a true sports car. It has moderate storage compartments behind the seats and the stabilizing bar in the rear hatch area really reduces your cargo space so pack lite. Bottom line:This is a drivers car that won't dissapoint!

gauges, steering wheel, overall appearance, heated seats, leather, auto dim mirror w/garage opener, bose sound system, handling, response.

The only request I would make has to do with the seats. They are comfortable relatively speaking. There is plenty of leg room and they are conforming to your body. However it would be more comfortable if there were more options on seat adjustments.

Slot Car Racer
By zman

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The handling with this car is absolutely amazing. It drives like the car is connected to the road similar to the slot cars one had as a child. It rides a little hard but that is expected and desired from the Track model. If you want great performance you can't go wrong.

The handling without a doubt followed up by its looks.

The look of the vehicle is great and it's heritage shows and allows a dedicated following of owners. However, I'm hoping they make the next model look more like the early 70's kinda like the american cars are doing.

My favorite car!!
By bill

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first car I bought that allowed me to sell my Ninja 1200 and still have fun on the road. Since no auto could give me the power the Ninja had, I can drive to enjoy the trip. I normally put on 300-400 per day on trips-I am 6'1/195lbs and still very comfortable at the end of the day. Since I don't abuse the throttle, I average 24-25 mpg.

Body style is great, brembo brakes and handling also above early expectations. My brother has a Z4 3.0s beemer and I think he is jealous! Good experience with Nissan!

I am probably unusual in requesting even better fuel mileage-30 and this car would be perfect! Most people want more power every year, but new mods I will make will be for efficiency and minor power increase-AEM cold air intake so far has worked.