My Dream Car
By Kathy S on
1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe
I bought my car, never test driven by others, with 3 miles on it. She now has 218K and runs like she's still new. All the power, all the beauty, all orginial parts including engine & transmission! I'm finally ready to sell her, and find it so hard as I know I'll never own another car like this (hardwood floors winning out). The power makes this car fast, furious and fun. The handling is beyond perfect, and head turning quota off the charts. As a female owner, I loved being in the league with the mostly male owners of this car and everywhere I go am constantly asked if I will sell it. Sadly, my answer will now be yes. Hardly any expenses aside from normal upkeep. A dream to own!
Favorite Features
Power and speed. This car knows how to handle curves. The design is sexy and strong, the inside tight an efficient. Great T top design, looks great in and out. Seats are comfortable but no room for adults in the back seat of my 2+2 unless they are short and small, but great for having extra space.
Suggested Improvements
This car doesn't handle well in snow, ice, hard rain/sleet as it is wheel rear driven and front heavy so it will slide. Have a back up car for bad weather. A small price to pay for an amazing car that you will fall in love with if you are ever lucky enough to own one.