1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
this car should be the car of choice
By elias lujan on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

it was a great car with outstanding handeling. i coulg almost miss a turn because of another car and then get around them and still make the turn. it was the best car i've ever driven in my life. my dad says the same and he races quarter miles. it was the best car ever no competition from any other. (Ford, Chevy, etc...

300 zx power
By manzella womble on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

best sports car ever introduced into the market!

1996 300ZX
By apudapus on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

This car was my dad's and my dream car. We dreamed of owning it when we first saw pre-production models in '89 (my dad works for Nissan so we were in the know about it). Because of its price, we weren't able to afford for the six years it was on sale in America. In 2001 we found a black 1996 2+2 NA with a fair amount of miles on it but in perfect condition. It is a fast car that handle's perfectly. The styling is beautiful and unforgettable. It is very comfortable inside and the dash and controls are futuristically and conveniently incorporated around the driver. The only bad

my baby z
By Dan S on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

i own a 1990 n/a Z (with a bunch of mods) and it's the best car i'll ever own....it's great to drive around just for the hell of it, and it's great owning one of the best cars ever made. it looks great, better than most cars of today....and even at 13 years old, she still beats everyone i race

Going on 3 years...
By quikz on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought a used '91 with high mileage. BUT...mechanically in great condition. As far as I can tell, not abused by the previous owner and was 100% stock, (a plus to me), and it came in the color I liked, Black on Black with 5-speed. Couldn't pass it up! Mine's a non-turbo and Not as powerful as a turbo, but great driveability. Very reliable, with just minor problems at the begining (power steering pump etc.) all very very minor stuff. But going on 3 years now with the car and not much yrouble at all. I keep up with the maintenance, VERY IMPORTANT. It's garage and it is mostly just a weekend car.

Everything you'd thought it would be...
By pex on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

This generation Nissan is nothing short of a phenomenon. I don't think any of us truly appreciated what a classic sports car Nissan produced from 1990- 1996. Nor could you understand the gravity of it's annual assault as Car & Driver's, Motor Trend, among others', pound-for-pound best sports car ever made claims. Simply put,power, handle, big brakes, and good looks. What more could a layperson ask for?

Timeless look
By Fkz32 on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I drive a 96 NA 225hp and love the design, solid build, and interior. The handling and suspension is great. Only minus is the braking on this car versus others in its class.

Car of my Dreams
By Wareagle on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

A great road car, just running through the five speed gear box just makes you think of Le Mans. I hate to sell this car of my dreams, but health conditions will not allow me to drive in the future. Whomever buys this car complete with a bumper to bumper warranty to 84000 miles. It was the car of my dreams!!!!