1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
Baby Car - Still in Love after 16 Years
By dani300zx on 04/07/12 12:27 PM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

Bought this car new in 1996 and still cannot bear the thought of parting with her (so I probably won't ever). Beautiful inside and out and an absolute blast to drive. Probably the best sports car ever made that cost less than $100K new (and, yes, I have driven, evaluated and photographed cars costing that much).

Nice for the age
By Irock on 01/12/09 11:49 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Just bought this last year and I really enjoy driving it. It has plenty of power. Shifts hard into 2nd (reminds me of my vette). Sounds great. Looks great. Drives and handles like a new one.

My Dream Car
By Kathy S on 05/03/08 10:55 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought my car, never test driven by others, with 3 miles on it. She now has 218K and runs like she's still new. All the power, all the beauty, all orginial parts including engine & transmission! I'm finally ready to sell her, and find it so hard as I know I'll never own another car like this (hardwood floors winning out). The power makes this car fast, furious and fun. The handling is beyond perfect, and head turning quota off the charts. As a female owner, I loved being in the league with the mostly male owners of this car and everywhere I go am constantly asked if I will sell it. Sadly, my answer will now be yes. Hardly any expenses aside from normal upkeep. A dream to own!

Z Best
By Z-One on 06/01/06 12:35 PM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car used 5 years ago. I am a sports car enthuasist. This is the finest, fastest, most reliable, most comfortable car I have ever owned. It handles so well, there is no time I have ever felt unsure of it's ability to hold the road. Acceleration so smooth you'd think there is no limit. For a car with such performance, creature comforts still are present. Great Bose cd sound system! Comfortable seats. I can only hope the new 350Z will someday attain this old model's glory!

Once U Go Z You'll Never Go Back
By Mr. Z on 07/07/05 19:52 PM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

My 1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 is amazing. I just got it a couple of weeks ago and I can't stop driving it. Although it's not the twin turbo model, it is still got a lot kick to it. The bose sound system and t-tops add to the ultimate driving experience. The original sticker price was way to high when first released, but now that I could afford it, I went for it. No Regrets either!

Best Damn Car Built.
By Z-animal on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

This is the greatest sports machine ever. The smooth looks mixed with the amazing power, i couldn;t ask for more.

dream come true
By badger on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Hunted a while for one in good shape finally found it. This car is not a turbo, but still has great performance and handling. very fun to drive and will turn heads for many years to come.

good
By jamal on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

this car is a very nice car andit is very very fast

The Nissan twin turbo ZX is FAST
By THE-FREAK13 on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

I've had the best racing experince of my life with this car. It will dust any cars in its class such as the Z28 camaro, a V8 mustang, and many more.

God I Love My Z!!!
By zman1996 on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 1996 and I am in love with it. My girlfriend is jealous of it. It is dark green with leather and an automatic tranny. You are probably wondering why i would want an automatic in a sports car. I tell you what though its just as quick and a lot easier to drive. I put some 17" enkei rims on it and it looks awesome.