1996 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
My Dream Car
By Kathy S on 05/03/08 10:55 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought my car, never test driven by others, with 3 miles on it. She now has 218K and runs like she's still new. All the power, all the beauty, all orginial parts including engine & transmission! I'm finally ready to sell her, and find it so hard as I know I'll never own another car like this (hardwood floors winning out). The power makes this car fast, furious and fun. The handling is beyond perfect, and head turning quota off the charts. As a female owner, I loved being in the league with the mostly male owners of this car and everywhere I go am constantly asked if I will sell it. Sadly, my answer will now be yes. Hardly any expenses aside from normal upkeep. A dream to own!

Once U Go Z You'll Never Go Back
By Mr. Z on 07/07/05 19:52 PM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

My 1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 is amazing. I just got it a couple of weeks ago and I can't stop driving it. Although it's not the twin turbo model, it is still got a lot kick to it. The bose sound system and t-tops add to the ultimate driving experience. The original sticker price was way to high when first released, but now that I could afford it, I went for it. No Regrets either!

The Nissan twin turbo ZX is FAST
By THE-FREAK13 on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I've had the best racing experince of my life with this car. It will dust any cars in its class such as the Z28 camaro, a V8 mustang, and many more.

God I Love My Z!!!
By zman1996 on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 1996 and I am in love with it. My girlfriend is jealous of it. It is dark green with leather and an automatic tranny. You are probably wondering why i would want an automatic in a sports car. I tell you what though its just as quick and a lot easier to drive. I put some 17" enkei rims on it and it looks awesome.

1996 300ZX
By apudapus on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

This car was my dad's and my dream car. We dreamed of owning it when we first saw pre-production models in '89 (my dad works for Nissan so we were in the know about it). Because of its price, we weren't able to afford for the six years it was on sale in America. In 2001 we found a black 1996 2+2 NA with a fair amount of miles on it but in perfect condition. It is a fast car that handle's perfectly. The styling is beautiful and unforgettable. It is very comfortable inside and the dash and controls are futuristically and conveniently incorporated around the driver. The only bad

Car of my Dreams
By Wareagle on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

A great road car, just running through the five speed gear box just makes you think of Le Mans. I hate to sell this car of my dreams, but health conditions will not allow me to drive in the future. Whomever buys this car complete with a bumper to bumper warranty to 84000 miles. It was the car of my dreams!!!!