This is my first Nissan ever
By John Do on
1995 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Convertible
Well! I just purchased this 95 300zx a couple days ago but so far I have mixed feelings about the vehicle. It's a very beautiful car, it runs great, but it's leaking oil and I still dont know where the leak is. And the engine check light is going on and off. I hope its nothing serious. I still love the car though. It runs so strong and smooth. I have always been obsessed with the toyota supra but this 300zx has changed my mind and I regret that I didn't buy this vehicle sooner. It's very well built and I admire the person who engineered this beautiful vehicle. After all I think I made a right choice and when I have extra cash I will buy another Z.
Favorite Features
The shape, the black convertible top on a white body is an awesome match. The front end, the rear end, the head lights... well I can go on and on. Even though it looks small it's very roomy. It's a 12 year old vehicle but it's very well engineered and it still gets a lot of attention.
Suggested Improvements
A couple cup holders would be useful. And a bigger glove compartment would be nice. But after all it's a sports car so what do I expect.