1995 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Review: Great sportscar!

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe - Consumer Review

Great sportscar!
By Gil Martin on

1995 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I purchased this vehicle in December of 2005. It had high mileage but had been maintained well. The car handles better than anything that I have ever driven, or ridden in for that matter. It is so fun to get the looks and stares that you get with a car this good-looking. The t-tops are a great feature and make summer driving even more fun. I get 20 mpg and the car requires premium gas so it isn't the most economical car you can own, but then it wasn't designed to be an economy car. It was designed to be a sports car and man did they get that right! If you are looking for a used sports car, I would highly recommend the 300ZX!

The exterior design is so beautiful and timeless. I'm driving this car 12 years after is was produced and it is still one of the best looking cars on the road. It handles superbly. The price for a used Z is so much better now than the $40,000 or so that would have been required in 95.

I sometimes wish that I had the turbo version. The car feels heavy and underpowered compared to some of the newer sports cars and sports sedans. My wife's Altima has 250 hp and is noticeably quicker. However, the ZX is no slouch.