Used 1995 Nissan 300ZX Base Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:

The Best Z Ever
By Raphael

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Purchased this car 2 months ago. It's not Turbo but it sure is fast. Have not had any serious problems out of this car yet. The design is out of this world for a 1995 car. Customizing this car is easy and fun. I will be doing an engine swap for a TT engine soon. 300 hp is more than enough for this car. I owned an 07 350Z but I love this car more because of the price for one, and the fact that it is becoming more and more rare daily. Most people think that this car is newer than it really is because of the look. If you ever ask anyone who has owned this car they will say they love it. It handles like a dream. If you can find a TT version buy it and cherish it...

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, T-Tops!!!

Suggested Improvements

cup holders would have been nice, a place to store T-tops besides trunk if you have stereo system.

LOVE IT
By RAJ

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this car about 7 years ago. Man what a sports car. I have the non turbo and it still flies and kicks the crap out of most cars on the road. I highly recommend this car for anyone looking for a not so expensive super fun car to drive. handles like a dream and a lot of girls who don't know much about cars think its a 2005 and up model lol. it was definitely ahead of its time. Two words " Buy It!"

Favorite Features

swede trim in the interior is nice. sleek shape exterior. and the purr of the engine is beautiful.runs like glass.

Suggested Improvements

cup holder would be nice. and i wish the ebrake wasn't on the passenger side aof the console

What else do you need?
By pearlzzz

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car pumps me up just looking at it. Styling is timeless. Handling is breath taking. Non turbo has more power than anyone needs. I LOVE this car and will own it forever.

Favorite Features

Style in and out is timeless. The drive pumps me up!

Suggested Improvements

A cup holder would be nice.

300zx
By tom

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car has been AWESOME. Acceleration is like an on off switch, no one can keep up. Sytling is timeless. Mechanically fantastic, althought electronics like radio, power antenna and lighter are suspect. Love this car and would keep it till it died if it weren't for a kid on the way. 11 years and 101k miles later it still will break the tires free at 60mph if you have the guts for it. Find one, buy one. period.

Favorite Features

engine is fantastic, handling is even better...

Suggested Improvements

don't mess with perfection

Nice but........
By daysothunder

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I am in the market for a used car and I got a chance to drive a friend's '95 300z when he was a little to drunk to drive. To be honest I was quite impressed with the handling and overall perf of this car. It was a baseline Z(no turbo)with a comfortable leather int. I had a blast driving it and am concidering it as my next purchase. Although it's a great car, the 222hp Z does not have the power to blow the doors off a stock Z28, from '93 -'02, (I own a '97). You would need the twin turbo for that. I was soundly spanked by a '96 Z28 on the way home.

Favorite Features

accelleration, nice cockpit feel to great handling