1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
The Best Z Ever
By Raphael on 04/20/10 09:51 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Purchased this car 2 months ago. It's not Turbo but it sure is fast. Have not had any serious problems out of this car yet. The design is out of this world for a 1995 car. Customizing this car is easy and fun. I will be doing an engine swap for a TT engine soon. 300 hp is more than enough for this car. I owned an 07 350Z but I love this car more because of the price for one, and the fact that it is becoming more and more rare daily. Most people think that this car is newer than it really is because of the look. If you ever ask anyone who has owned this car they will say they love it. It handles like a dream. If you can find a TT version buy it and cherish it...

LOVE IT
By RAJ on 11/18/09 09:53 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this car about 7 years ago. Man what a sports car. I have the non turbo and it still flies and kicks the crap out of most cars on the road. I highly recommend this car for anyone looking for a not so expensive super fun car to drive. handles like a dream and a lot of girls who don't know much about cars think its a 2005 and up model lol. it was definitely ahead of its time. Two words " Buy It!"

Z32 300zx Twin Turbo = FUN
By 2manyToys on 05/04/08 20:56 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

I have loved the Z line of cars as long as I could remember. Once I has the chance to own a Z32 (chassis code for 1990-1996) I had to do just that. I bought the car to have fun with on the week ends, but loved the car so much! I couldn't stay out of it. I drove it on 1000mi + road several times. It was comfortable, easy to use, & just fun to be in! Though as with any older turbo car, it did become high maintenance. I work on my own cars, and the Z32 is not as hard as it looks to work on, but it's still not easy. My advice is to replace any & all rubber hoses, first thing when you get one.

What else do you need?
By pearlzzz on 02/05/08 04:26 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car pumps me up just looking at it. Styling is timeless. Handling is breath taking. Non turbo has more power than anyone needs. I LOVE this car and will own it forever.

Great sportscar!
By Gil Martin on 07/14/07 08:42 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

I purchased this vehicle in December of 2005. It had high mileage but had been maintained well. The car handles better than anything that I have ever driven, or ridden in for that matter. It is so fun to get the looks and stares that you get with a car this good-looking. The t-tops are a great feature and make summer driving even more fun. I get 20 mpg and the car requires premium gas so it isn't the most economical car you can own, but then it wasn't designed to be an economy car. It was designed to be a sports car and man did they get that right! If you are looking for a used sports car, I would highly recommend the 300ZX!

300zx
By tom on 03/03/06 21:20 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car has been AWESOME. Acceleration is like an on off switch, no one can keep up. Sytling is timeless. Mechanically fantastic, althought electronics like radio, power antenna and lighter are suspect. Love this car and would keep it till it died if it weren't for a kid on the way. 11 years and 101k miles later it still will break the tires free at 60mph if you have the guts for it. Find one, buy one. period.

I got a 95 TT and it runs like hell
By Stan on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

Probably one of the best values ever, truly a budget supercar. Basically a 400hp engine tuned down to 300 from the factory, with a few simple changes you get a cheap and near instant 325-350 hp at the rear wheels. Strong aftermarket support will get you to 700hp+. Still amazing after 15 years since its release, this Z is still ahead of many cars technologically. This car had computer controlled 4 wheel steering and digital climate control at a time when most manufactures were trying to get their automatic transmissions and cruise control to work. The Z32 is one of the greatest cars ever. I know I'll never sell mine.

Nice but........
By daysothunder on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I am in the market for a used car and I got a chance to drive a friend's '95 300z when he was a little to drunk to drive. To be honest I was quite impressed with the handling and overall perf of this car. It was a baseline Z(no turbo)with a comfortable leather int. I had a blast driving it and am concidering it as my next purchase. Although it's a great car, the 222hp Z does not have the power to blow the doors off a stock Z28, from '93 -'02, (I own a '97). You would need the twin turbo for that. I was soundly spanked by a '96 Z28 on the way home.

How could you not?
By Arianna on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2+2 2dr Coupe

How could you not love this car!? It is fun, stylish, comfortable, dependable, and fast all in one complete package! I definetly recommend the 5 speed over the automatic for play and performance. This car is definetly on my all time favorite cars list!

Glad I own one
By Joeywf on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 300ZX Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

These cars are too cool. I own serveral nice cars "Lincoln LS V- 8" "Porche 911" "Audi TT" "BMW Z-3" I like the Nissan Z car over the rest. Performance, fun and quality all in one. Get more looks, questions and attention in the 300zxTT. Love it..