Used 1995 Nissan 300ZX Base Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Nissan 300zx - Consumer Reviews

1995 Nissan 300ZX Convertible

Base 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual - (3 reviews )

what a ride!
By zero1

1995 Nissan 300ZX Convertible 2dr Convertible

Iv had my 95 zero for 6 years. Im putting it thru a service life extension program. Its liveing on synthetic fluids now, did the timeing belt, hardware, water pump and all the belts and hoses. Its so nice to work on a rear wheel drive again. I recently found a 94 2+2 for my girlfriend, in great shape. Get the factory service manual. Doing the work yourself is by far the best option, and its really not very hard. Pay special attention to the timeing belt and hardware, on these engines, if you lose the timeing belt, you lose the engine. They are just SO much fun, at the end of a crappy day, just take a ride. See you all later

Favorite Features

everybody that sees it wants it ITS FUN it runs like new

This is my first Nissan ever
By John Do

1995 Nissan 300ZX Convertible 2dr Convertible

Well! I just purchased this 95 300zx a couple days ago but so far I have mixed feelings about the vehicle. It's a very beautiful car, it runs great, but it's leaking oil and I still dont know where the leak is. And the engine check light is going on and off. I hope its nothing serious. I still love the car though. It runs so strong and smooth. I have always been obsessed with the toyota supra but this 300zx has changed my mind and I regret that I didn't buy this vehicle sooner. It's very well built and I admire the person who engineered this beautiful vehicle. After all I think I made a right choice and when I have extra cash I will buy another Z.

Favorite Features

The shape, the black convertible top on a white body is an awesome match. The front end, the rear end, the head lights... well I can go on and on. Even though it looks small it's very roomy. It's a 12 year old vehicle but it's very well engineered and it still gets a lot of attention.

Suggested Improvements

A couple cup holders would be useful. And a bigger glove compartment would be nice. But after all it's a sports car so what do I expect.

MY FAVORITE CAR EVER
By MICHAEL RAY

1995 Nissan 300ZX Convertible 2dr Convertible

I've owned many cars the last 30 years, but none of them comes close to the all around feeling I got while driving my 300zx Conv. I'm 6ft3" and weigh 260 pounds and people couldn't believe I drove such a small car untill they saw how much room their actually was. It felt like you were sitting in the cockpit of a fighter jet. the performance was x-cellant.

Favorite Features

My favorite features had to be the styling of the car interior and exterior. Married women would look at my wife and I while in the car if that tells you anything

Suggested Improvements

electric conv. top. What a pain in the ^&% that was to get out and put it up or down.