Used 1995 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:

The Best Z Ever
By Raphael

1995 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

Purchased this car 2 months ago. It's not Turbo but it sure is fast. Have not had any serious problems out of this car yet. The design is out of this world for a 1995 car. Customizing this car is easy and fun. I will be doing an engine swap for a TT engine soon. 300 hp is more than enough for this car. I owned an 07 350Z but I love this car more because of the price for one, and the fact that it is becoming more and more rare daily. Most people think that this car is newer than it really is because of the look. If you ever ask anyone who has owned this car they will say they love it. It handles like a dream. If you can find a TT version buy it and cherish it...

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, T-Tops!!!

Suggested Improvements

cup holders would have been nice, a place to store T-tops besides trunk if you have stereo system.

LOVE IT
By RAJ

1995 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car about 7 years ago. Man what a sports car. I have the non turbo and it still flies and kicks the crap out of most cars on the road. I highly recommend this car for anyone looking for a not so expensive super fun car to drive. handles like a dream and a lot of girls who don't know much about cars think its a 2005 and up model lol. it was definitely ahead of its time. Two words " Buy It!"

Favorite Features

swede trim in the interior is nice. sleek shape exterior. and the purr of the engine is beautiful.runs like glass.

Suggested Improvements

cup holder would be nice. and i wish the ebrake wasn't on the passenger side aof the console

what a ride!
By zero1

1995 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Convertible

Iv had my 95 zero for 6 years. Im putting it thru a service life extension program. Its liveing on synthetic fluids now, did the timeing belt, hardware, water pump and all the belts and hoses. Its so nice to work on a rear wheel drive again. I recently found a 94 2+2 for my girlfriend, in great shape. Get the factory service manual. Doing the work yourself is by far the best option, and its really not very hard. Pay special attention to the timeing belt and hardware, on these engines, if you lose the timeing belt, you lose the engine. They are just SO much fun, at the end of a crappy day, just take a ride. See you all later

Favorite Features

everybody that sees it wants it ITS FUN it runs like new

Z32 300zx Twin Turbo = FUN
By 2manyToys

1995 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

I have loved the Z line of cars as long as I could remember. Once I has the chance to own a Z32 (chassis code for 1990-1996) I had to do just that. I bought the car to have fun with on the week ends, but loved the car so much! I couldn't stay out of it. I drove it on 1000mi + road several times. It was comfortable, easy to use, & just fun to be in! Though as with any older turbo car, it did become high maintenance. I work on my own cars, and the Z32 is not as hard as it looks to work on, but it's still not easy. My advice is to replace any & all rubber hoses, first thing when you get one.

Favorite Features

Large, comfortable, race car feeling cockpit, smooth & plentiful power from the turbos, & its amazing handling!

Suggested Improvements

New vaccuum,& coolant hoses. New intercooler soft pipes (silicone is a very good choice).

What else do you need?
By pearlzzz

1995 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

This car pumps me up just looking at it. Styling is timeless. Handling is breath taking. Non turbo has more power than anyone needs. I LOVE this car and will own it forever.

Favorite Features

Style in and out is timeless. The drive pumps me up!

Suggested Improvements

A cup holder would be nice.