1994 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Review: Best affordable sports car eve

1994 Nissan 300ZX Coupe - Consumer Review

Best affordable sports car ever.
By Zjunkie on

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

Turbos are a headache, no matter the manufacturer. That's why I opted for the Z32 NA when looking for a new-used car. It was love at first sight in 1989 when I saw my first Z32 and the passion hasn't left the relationship. Sure she's expensive to keep, but what woman worth a dang isn't? Car parts wear out and need replacing and I happily hand over my credit card whenever necessary to keep my girl on the road and making me happy every day I'm fortunate enough to drive her. Never mind stock. Get one of these and mod the heck out of it for my sheer driving pleasure. The aftermarket parts list for this car is longer than your arm. I'm keeping mine forever.

Favorite Features

Exterior styling. Performance. Handling. T-tops. Interior styling. Aftermarket options/upgrades and performance mods. Chicks dig it.

Suggested Improvements

less restrictive intake and exhaust - aftermarket parts fix this reduced unsprung weight in the drivetrain - aftermarket parts fix this bigger brakes - aftermarket parts fix this This car isn't perfect, but throwing money at it makes it darn close.