94 N/A Coupe, It's Worth It!
By the300z on
1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Convertible
I bought this car a little less then 3 years ago. I got it for $5000 with 92,000 miles on it. I had it inspected before purchasing and I was told the car was in good shape. I expected to do the usual routine work on it . What I didn't expect was a crack radiator neck, bad knock sensor, and fuel injector replacements shortly after. But, after droping roughly $6,000 more into the car to get it in perfect running condition it has been nothing but pure joy! It now has 120,000 miles on it with a cold air intake, stage 2 racing cluch, rear strut bars, short shifter, and a sound system. It's awesome to drive, easily customizable, and turns heads! If you have some spare cash this is the car for you!
Favorite Features
Torque, interior and exterior styling (it's ahead of its time), ENGINE SOUND, ability to be customized, handling and cornering is amazing, low profile and stance.
Suggested Improvements
Don't buy one with high miles if you can avoid it. You may save $ in the short term, but in the long run you will end up replacing a significant amount of parts and the cost will catch up to you. 300zx parts are expensive! Go with high-end aftermarket replacement parts if possible.