1994 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Review: 300Z time machine

1994 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Review

300Z time machine
By Madchillmojo on

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94'300ZX N/A 04/15/05 for $9300 with 45,326 miles on it. I love this car! Sporty, classy, and a true performer, its going to be my long term project car as I (stealthily) add to the already amazing design. Handling is outstanding especially when you upgrade to stickier summer tires on larger rims. Performance is respectable enough to embarrass those A4 and BMW 3-series drivers and with some relatively minor (and optional - I just really like going fast...) enhancements, can be a truly devastating competitor. Its not the scary beast that the TT version is, but a damn fine piece of engineering nonetheless. Nissan was way ahead of the curve on this Fair Lady.

The look of the car... its going 80mph standing still and looking sveldt and classy doing it. The interior is comfortable and classy, and believe it or not, the t-tops don't leak! The engine sound is music, and the driveability of the car is flawless.

The sporty look of the car demands more performance. Intake, exhaust, ECU reflash, bigger injectors, a hotter electronic ignition system and some nice sticky tires (I went with 235/45/R17 Fusion ZR1's) will round out this stylish monster nicely. Oh, junk the Bose cass system & add a cup holder!