1994 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Reviews 2

1994 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
Sports car of Sports cars!!
By Badb0yz2nv on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I really dont have anything Negative to say about this car.. its all around features and performance is magnificent. Looks astonishing and when u drive it, you almost certainly feel like u driving in a 80,000 dollar sports coupe.!!!! keep this car for a really long time!

Excellent Car
By steveatnip on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Hatchback

I purchased this car in March of 2003 and I've had now for 6 months. It has been an EXCELLENT car to own. Though it is 9 years old (people tend to forget that when they see its body styling)and has 120k miles, all the major systems are still operating extremely well. I've only had to do minor maintenance on it (lubricating the hood latch and replacing an electric side mirror), but overall I'm very impressed!

Great looks with a reasonable trunk.
By Lunasea on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Convertible

Compared to the competion this is a great two seat convertible. A good size trunk for weekend getaways; no mechanical problems; fun to drive; and turns heads.

Perfect Car!
By Mohammed on 03/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I recently purchases a 1994 Nissan 300zx and have been complimented by all my friends and strangers. I love the performance of my car and i love the Design. the leather seats are very comfortable and the suede just tops it off as a pure BEAUTY BEAST!..

What a Car!
By MkB on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

An unbelievable machine to garage or use as an everyday driver. Never had any problems and still have the new car smell. Still turns heads. Nissan did it right.

This is the best car!
By Samantha on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I love everything about this car! I got it in my 16th birthday from my dad- it was his car until then. I love how the engine sounds and starting fast in it. It is the funnest car!

great all-around car to own
By scanty on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Convertible

So what if it's not the fastest car around. It's still the best automotive design of the past decade. Having driven this car since new, I can honestly attest to the amazing reliability. Only a few problems in almost eight years. It doesn't cost any more than your garden variety Maxima to maintain.

94 Z
By EricC on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

Beautiful, fast, fun, dependable--even at 100,000 miles it drives like new.

Best Car Ever
By [AK]Zip on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car and it had 76,398miles on it and now 1,000 miles later the car has no problems.. It still a beast... I burned a 3000GT not too long ago with it.. and I burn Mustangs with it all the time... basically if you want a GREAT car for not a million bucks get this if you want just a car go get yourself a mustang or a Civic... This car is only for the willing and the worthy... Are you worthy enough?