1993 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
You get a lot of bang fo the buck
By Babak on 04/28/08 00:55 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought the 93 Fairlady Z RHD that was used in the movie Kill Bill Vol.1. Let me tell you, this car is as much fun to drive as it is just to wash,wax and park it there and stare at it. I love it more than anything including my jealous girl friend.

Almost 10 years with this one!
By Matt on 12/22/07 08:41 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I have owned Zs for most of my life starting with a 1973 240z and now with this 93 2+2. I would rather bought a 2 seater but could not find one in this condition (when purchased). Parts are expensive but mostly reliable and still a classic design ahead of it's time. Only complaints are the stereo, Bose, was very troublesome and low end performance of is poor. Top end and handling is great.

my new Z
By mrelaxed on 08/22/06 14:01 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I've now had this car for a couple of weeks. ABSOLUTETLY LOVE THIS CAR. Everything is good, but one thing i've noticed is that it gives VERY LOW mileage within the city, but at the same time VERY good mileage on the highways! Guess this car was made to speed !!

Great Z
By Paul on 10/21/05 22:37 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought my Z last year with only 30k. It is fun to drive, reliable, looks great. I have been very happy with my Z.

A sports car for every day life
By dr.k on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

Although I have sold my Z a few years ago, every time I see one of these on the road, it brings a smile to my face. The Z was my dream car growing up as a teenager in the early 90's. It did not disappoint when I got mine 2x2 in 93. The styling was aggressive, muscular and sexy (better than the current 350 Z). The interior was functional and sophisticated. The seats are comfortable and the hatch was great for storage with the back seats down. The 222 HP engine was eager to rev and a blast to drive. The handling and breaking are top notch and the deep exhaust note was great. The T top was great in the summer. Best of all, this beauty was reliable.

The Great Z
By Sakimoro on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

This is my toy and I love this style and everything about my Z. I have researched quite in depth and what it took to design and build these cars are awesome.

13 sec 1/4
By adwin narayan on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

i have a 1993Z that dose 13 sec all kitted out lots of upgrade with nos. fun to drive.

Nissans are the best
By Jay Lindsay on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I think this car is the best sports coupe ever made by any car maker.The Nissan 300ZX should be a car that will never be off the perduction line.These cars are Only for the TRUE drivers.

300ZX 2+2
By Rick_Jorgensen on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I now have 172,000 miles on this car. I have replaced the timing belt, struts, power antenna and several sets of brakes and tires. Absolutly no other problems. This is one reliable car and really fun to drive. I am replacing it with a Lexus SC430 which is the only vehicle I can find today that is comparable ( I need to be able to carry a set of golf clubs and a suitcase and none of the other sporty cars on the market can do that). My last 300ZX (1985) went 275,000 miles before the transmission gave out.