Used 1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:

You get a lot of bang fo the buck
By Babak

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought the 93 Fairlady Z RHD that was used in the movie Kill Bill Vol.1. Let me tell you, this car is as much fun to drive as it is just to wash,wax and park it there and stare at it. I love it more than anything including my jealous girl friend.

T-tops, leather interior, Styling and performance. RHD is the best.

Almost 10 years with this one!
By Matt

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I have owned Zs for most of my life starting with a 1973 240z and now with this 93 2+2. I would rather bought a 2 seater but could not find one in this condition (when purchased). Parts are expensive but mostly reliable and still a classic design ahead of it's time. Only complaints are the stereo, Bose, was very troublesome and low end performance of is poor. Top end and handling is great.

Styling, interior, handling.

Bose system troublesome and expensive to repair. Suggest a custom unit to replace it.

my new Z
By mrelaxed

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I've now had this car for a couple of weeks. ABSOLUTETLY LOVE THIS CAR. Everything is good, but one thing i've noticed is that it gives VERY LOW mileage within the city, but at the same time VERY good mileage on the highways! Guess this car was made to speed !!

The amazing look!

Great Z
By Paul

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I bought my Z last year with only 30k. It is fun to drive, reliable, looks great. I have been very happy with my Z.

Exterior styling.

Gas mileage.

A sports car for every day life
By dr.k

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

Although I have sold my Z a few years ago, every time I see one of these on the road, it brings a smile to my face. The Z was my dream car growing up as a teenager in the early 90's. It did not disappoint when I got mine 2x2 in 93. The styling was aggressive, muscular and sexy (better than the current 350 Z). The interior was functional and sophisticated. The seats are comfortable and the hatch was great for storage with the back seats down. The 222 HP engine was eager to rev and a blast to drive. The handling and breaking are top notch and the deep exhaust note was great. The T top was great in the summer. Best of all, this beauty was reliable.

Unbeatable styling. Great combination of performance, handling and comfort. Reliability is top notch for a sports car. I have never had a problem!! It was a sad day when I had to trade it in for a more winter friendly vehicle for the New England driving.

Weight compromises some performance and poor winter driving characteristics.