1992 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Review: Best Car I Ever Owned

1992 Nissan 300ZX Coupe - Consumer Review

Best Car I Ever Owned
By Kevin on

1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I can best describe this car as an addiction. I need at least one Nissan Z fix a day. It is very powerful, and handles like no other car I have owned or driven. I would recommend this car to anyone who has a strong appreciation of cars, and not to someone who has no sense of style or performance (Prius Drivers). It has been very reliable, and never fails to get me from point 'a' to point 'z'. If anyone gets a chance to buy one, they should take it!

My favorite features are most notably, the engine. It kicks out a lot of torque off the line, and I always find myself crying "uncle!" way before it does. My next favorite feature(s) are the T-Tops. No one can resist the guy/girl driving around with the tops off in the summer.

I absolutely hate the OEM wheels. They are the ugliest things I have ever witnessed. Next is the transmission's synchronizers. Nissan put the cheapest synchros they could find on this generation. Finally, the brake rotors tend to warp, but they are easily improved by putting on skyline brakes.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review