1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
LIGHTNING
By Lamar Litz on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback Turbo 2dr Coupe

The American pony cars are the only cars in this price range that can compare. The Z loses out in low-range power but you forget about that once you hit about 3600 and the turbos kick in. Nimbler handling because of its short wheelbase and better build quality too. The twin turbo Supras are supposed to be faster but they're twice the price. Then the new Z is of course way more expensive but you can take them out at a stoplight or on the freeway with this one. SMOOTH.

my 300zx twin turbo
By tkniest on 10/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback Turbo 2dr Coupe

The only "bad news" about this car has been the reliability of the fuel injectors. I've been through 14 of them since I bought the car. Other than that, it's been a great car. It still runs like new, and there's not a squeak or rattle in the car at all (if fact, I have some friends who think the car is still relatively new, it's so quiet!).

1991 Nissan 300ZX
By chaser_rav on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback 2+2 2dr Coupe

My favorite car in the world is the 300ZX. I owned a '91 2+2 for a couple of months in 2001, standard transmission of course. My "Z" had a few problems but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. Unfortunetly, I totaled it in October '01. In November '01 I bought a 2000 Escort ZX2 and got a job as a delivery driver. I have been saving money for about a year now and I will soon have my second "Z".

ROGI
By ALEX SLEZAK on 08/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback 2dr Coupe

BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK !!!

it rocks
By ping on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback Turbo 2dr Coupe

It is by far the best car I've ever owned. And the performance is just mind- blowing... especially after a few modifications. Very mod friendly car and easy to achieve high HP numbers and still a very fun daily driver.

Happy with my Z
By Bill Ridings on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback Turbo 2dr Coupe

Used for occasional work car, frequently on weekends and occasionally on a road racing track. Very easy and economical to upgrade horse power, brakes and handling characteristics. Bought at 25000 miles for very reasonable price. NEVER any problems. Best suited for people who enjoy performance driving or who want to race with their daily driver.

The Best
By Zip on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback Turbo 2dr Coupe

This my 2nd 300ZX.. My first is a 1994 300ZX NA. I decided to get a TT and its the best thing thats ever happend to me.. THis is awsome!

awesome
By 43555 on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback Turbo 2dr Coupe

awesome, best car i have ever owned.

These Zs ROCK!!
By Cdmtnbiker on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback 2dr Coupe

You will not find a better sport car for the money.. Period! These cars are highly reliable and they just don't build them like these anymore. The Z is a 10 year old model, but it's aggressive styling has not been dated. It sure beats the looks of any 10 year old car out there. They are rare too, so you arent driving a Mustang or Honda like every else on the road.

Good, affordable fun
By dmkoger on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback 2+2 2dr Coupe

172,000 miles and still going strong.