1991 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
'91 300ZX STD
By J. Stein on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

This thing handles like no other car I've owned-put a set of sticky tires on it & give me a wicked turning road, and I'm in hog heaven. Also the advertised mileage for it, in my case at least,, is a bit low. I've seen as high as 26 mpg on road trips. Can't complain about that! I always thought this model was the sharpest looking one of the bunch, hands down.

1991 Nissan 300zx
By colin on 08/15/09 00:17 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

My 300zx was an amazing car!! They all are. I loved the way it performed. Even though it was a non turbo it is still pretty quick sitting at 220hp stock. I have NEVER even sat in a car that handles better than a 300zx. It just grips the road so well. Unfortunately mine was a hole in my wallet and everyone around where I live that owned one that I have talked to said the same thing. That's why I sold my baby. But if you have the money its worth the buy!!!! these cars are so much fun!!!!

Awesome
By JDM Z32 on 11/12/07 09:06 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

Good performance, but I'll be twin-turbo'ing it sometime for more. Nice and low, stiff for stock (good). Handling is amazing, can't imagine how good it'll be with aftermarket coilovers. Extremely fun to drive. Very comfortable interior - only bad thing is no tilt. Requires premium fuel. 5-speed is great. Perfect shifter placement. No cup-holders, but you shouldn't need them in this car! Beautiful design. Definitely an eye-catcher (mine's red). Very light rear end and tight engine space. Great brakes. Overall a great car. Better than most sports cars I've driven. Pretty loud for a stock car. Encountering fellow Z32 owners on the road is great. Whoever said it's a Japanese supercar was right.

1991 300ZX
By Morici on 12/22/06 13:40 PM (PST)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

The absolute finest automobile I'ver ever owned. Still turns head 16 years later. I've put 30,000 miles on it in 15 months and it's never failed. Gas mileage for a muscle car is very favorable at 24-25 miles hwy. City traffic is brutal, yielding only about 17 MPG. Car rides a little stiff but that is the norm for low-profile sports cars.

I'd like to keep this car forever
By Jphelan on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

The car has been my favorite in over 45 years of driving. It has good power...not too much, not too little. It handles beautifully, has a very nice sound system, and still looks contemporary after 12 years on the road. This is in spite of the car requiring a number of major repairs over the past two years, all due to wear or mechanical failures, not collision damage. Fuel injector rails, manual transmission, clutch, drive shaft, and even the Bose head unit have all been replaced in the past six months. It feels like new, and when I have the black trim parts replaced, the lower portion repainted, and four door dings repaired, it will look new as well.

Z ya later!
By Synthplaya on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

Incredible car in which i enjoy owning. After months of finally searching for the right one, i found it. my 1991 300z has never really done me wrong. If you treat it good, it will return the favor. Ample speed, suspension. Nissan designers went all out on this one. Fresh design that was conceptualized in 1989 still looks head-turning today, in 2003. How many other 12-13 year old cars do that? No qualms with my Z. I look forward to pushing it to its limits and beyond. Cockpit with its guage clusters is futuristic and ahead of its time. Speed on non turbo model is still fast. handles on rails. I'll never trade up my Z!!

Bought new in 91
By wize on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

Second new Z I've owned... had an 87 turbo new also... Loved both and still have my 91 non-turbo.. Still get lots of compliments on the classic stle of this car. It handles like a dream..love to drive it.. Only issue after 105,000 miles is that clock doesnt work...

Sick Car
By Pauly12345 on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I love this car. Never trhought about buying a Z until i saw it at an auction. this is definitely the best choice for the money. you'll definitely get noticed with this car.

ROGI
By ALEX SLEZAK on 08/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK !!!

These Zs ROCK!!
By Cdmtnbiker on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

You will not find a better sport car for the money.. Period! These cars are highly reliable and they just don't build them like these anymore. The Z is a 10 year old model, but it's aggressive styling has not been dated. It sure beats the looks of any 10 year old car out there. They are rare too, so you arent driving a Mustang or Honda like every else on the road.