1990 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Review: What A Blast

1990 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Review

2+2 2dr Hatchback (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

What A Blast
By gavin_c on

1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I absolutely love my 300zx. If mine ever breaks or I get in a wreck I will do what ever I can to get another one. I have even had to drive it in the snow a few times this winter and it even does pretty good in that. I will tell anyone if you get a chance to drive or buy a 300zx DO IT. My 300zx is so much fun to drive I take back roads everywhere I go just to have fun on the curves. They are fun to drive from 30 mph to 132 mph is the fastest that I have had mine. Which if you ask me is darn good for a 1990 with over 120k miles on it. Overall I give it a 9.6. I love my Nissan 300zx its my baby.

I love how low it is to the ground with the wide tires, it just makes for an unbelievable ride with superior handling abilities. It also has adjustable shocks to help set the car to whatever kind of ride you like hard and tight or soft and loose.

The car is very heavy if you can do any weight reductions to your 300zx you will improve the speed and acceleration. an unbelievable amount.