1990 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
FUN FUN FUN
By BrianV on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

Very fun, very fast, very tough car. Outstanding looks, real sports car like looks. Interior takes some getting used to, but all in all an awesome car. Car has massive issues with its seals. Make sure a proper mechanic does the work and make sure they always replace the seals and replace them right.

Love my Z
By Whamel on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 300ZX GS 2dr Coupe

If you do not have full maintenance records for it - WALK AWAY! I recently spent $4000 on engine repairs due to previous owner neglect. Count on regular expensive maint., running exclusively premium top grade fuel, and NEVER use gas treatments in this car or you will destroy the injectors. Prior to buying, call your local shop and ask them how much it would cost to replace the injectors, change the timing belt, and install a new radiator in a Z - expect to do all 3 at some point.

Ultimate Sports Car
By Paul P. C. on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

Despite the car being 12 years old, it still looks very modern in styling. I still get a lot of looks from Motorists on the highway and I still can kick mustang, camaro & porche A$$ with just my stock Turbo engine that runs as smooth and powerful as if it had 20K miles on it. The paint is still shiney glossy, the body form is still sexy, even sexier thatn todays modern styles by far, the drive is Absolute fun and the handling is beyond real... This is THE sports car without the Mercedes/Porche namebrand...I am the envy of all my friends, the girls love it and their squeals match the powerful acceleration from my twin turbos. I Love it...

best buy
By davyferfer on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX GS 2dr Coupe

the best car nissan has come out with so far!

great resale
By tdb on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX GS 2dr Coupe

I bought this car for fun and everyday transportation to work with the expectation of buying a new car eventually. The advantage is that it had gone through most of its depreciation and I could use the value for a down payment. The truth is I don't want to give it up even though it held it's value

300ZX's ROCK!!
By Z_Fanatic on 03/09/02 11:34 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 300ZX GS 2dr Coupe

The only bad thing about these cars is that everything is double the price, but then double that because its a twin cam. At least withmy car I have had to replace thing after thing with it, its never ending, but i love it to pieces!!