1990 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Review: 1990 NonTurbo300ZX...Exzzzzzel

1990 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Review

GS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

1990 NonTurbo300ZX...Exzzzzzellent
By Jim Conant Omaha Ne on

1990 Nissan 300ZX GS 2dr Coupe

I have owned my 1990 300ZX since 1996 and I have the very highest possible praise for it. I still to this day enjoy driving it so very much. With the t-tops off and the sun shining what can I say? It just makes driving anywhere, vacation highway or intown city, a true joy. Since it is very reliable my cost of ownership has been and continues to be low. It's extremely well made with highest quality materials (shut the door and notice the sound it makes - s-o-l-i-d). Note the interior curve on the passenger side dash - still beautiful after all these years. A super car whose low price one can purchase it for according to BlueBook/Edmunds in no way, shape, or form matches its high quality.

Favorite Features

High reliability, high quality build materials both interior and exterior, t-tops (which are e-z on and off) off highway driving on vacation with wind blowing thru hair, fun-fun-fun with great style... really just the whole ownership experience has been and continues to be a favorite feature.

Suggested Improvements

It's not a snow car so don't buy it with snow/winter driving in mind; repairs at the Nissan dealer are pricey but since it's very reliable there haven't been many (get a good local mechanic who knows his stuff); exhaust could use a throatier growl.