1990 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
Excellent Car/Total Satisfaction
By allen lin on 08/16/07 12:39 PM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

High quality automobile, fun to drive and own. Very competent, precise. 13 years ownership, I love this car. I will keep it for my son to drive it. My son is 9.

Awesome
By kittenz32tt on 04/01/07 16:57 PM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

This is an amazing car and just gets better with age. Although parts are expensive it has hardly needed anything.

Fun to drive & catches a lot of eyes
By Chris on 01/03/06 20:36 PM (PST)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

The Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo, is a car that with a few modifations can real shock you with their power output. It comes stock with 300 hp, by adding after market turbos, turbo regulator, duel air intake & filters, and performance chip you will be able to outperform most sport cars on the road today. This will easily put you at over 400 hp. This will whip a new Corvette, BMW M3, Etc. When dealing with turbos power is so easy to gain, and you will gain so much more than in non turbo cars. If you want to spend money, because they can be expensive to maintain. I give this car an A, Thanks!

the dream car
By chris on 06/30/05 03:42 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

when i got the car it had 102,000 miles on it about 5,000 miles later the trans blew and the cam sensor went out. after i got all that taken care of the car has been good to me. there is a few upgraded parts that make the car one hell of a rocket like the boost controller and the jim wolf chip. so when i step on the gas now it just puts you back in your seat. I Would tell you to buy the car but only if you are willing to spend the money to fix it right in the first place.

1990 Twin Turbo 300ZX-Hugely underrated
By chen_ke21 on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought this 90 Turbo Z recently, and it was worth every penny. I did not buy a Mustang 5.0, Camaro Z28, C4 Corvette, etc. simply because they were all built like crap, although still fast. The other two Japenese turbos of the 90s, the RX-7 and the Supra, were WAY overpriced and so out of the question. The turbo Z accelerates like a lear jet, if you would consider a Camaro Z28 a fighter jet. Its power delivery is smooth, constant, and very quiet, yet overwhelmingly impressive. This is an awesome sports car, and even better because Nissan engineered and built this legend starting in 1989 and it still outperforms most true sports cars in 2004.

A Rocket
By nboost on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

The turbo is a total rocket. At 300 HP it does 0-60 in about 5 secs. Will keep up with newer 'vettes. Reasonably comfortable car that handles very well considering its weight. Great looks - still gets lots of compliments. Can be modified to go even faster - I know guys who are getting 500+ hp (think NASCAR) out of these without breaking them.

Sexy and Secure
By Ben Cannon on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

As a new owner of a used 1990 Twin Turbo 300ZX, I must tell u that I'm extremely pleased. I've wanted a Twin Turbo every since I drove my friends. The ultimate power in this vehicle is astounding, and it's an automatic. I was counseled that in the Twin Turbo models the automatic is the best choice because of problems with clutch and rear differential in those years. I've only had it for a week, but it's been a week of absolute pure Z pleasure.

FUN FUN FUN
By BrianV on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

Very fun, very fast, very tough car. Outstanding looks, real sports car like looks. Interior takes some getting used to, but all in all an awesome car. Car has massive issues with its seals. Make sure a proper mechanic does the work and make sure they always replace the seals and replace them right.

Ultimate Sports Car
By Paul P. C. on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 2dr Coupe

Despite the car being 12 years old, it still looks very modern in styling. I still get a lot of looks from Motorists on the highway and I still can kick mustang, camaro & porche A$$ with just my stock Turbo engine that runs as smooth and powerful as if it had 20K miles on it. The paint is still shiney glossy, the body form is still sexy, even sexier thatn todays modern styles by far, the drive is Absolute fun and the handling is beyond real... This is THE sports car without the Mercedes/Porche namebrand...I am the envy of all my friends, the girls love it and their squeals match the powerful acceleration from my twin turbos. I Love it...