Used 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:

What A Blast
By gavin_c

1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

I absolutely love my 300zx. If mine ever breaks or I get in a wreck I will do what ever I can to get another one. I have even had to drive it in the snow a few times this winter and it even does pretty good in that. I will tell anyone if you get a chance to drive or buy a 300zx DO IT. My 300zx is so much fun to drive I take back roads everywhere I go just to have fun on the curves. They are fun to drive from 30 mph to 132 mph is the fastest that I have had mine. Which if you ask me is darn good for a 1990 with over 120k miles on it. Overall I give it a 9.6. I love my Nissan 300zx its my baby.

Favorite Features

I love how low it is to the ground with the wide tires, it just makes for an unbelievable ride with superior handling abilities. It also has adjustable shocks to help set the car to whatever kind of ride you like hard and tight or soft and loose.

Suggested Improvements

The car is very heavy if you can do any weight reductions to your 300zx you will improve the speed and acceleration. an unbelievable amount.

One of the best sports cars
By 300zx NA

1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

One of the best sports cars I've ever driven. Excelent performance even non-turbo, getting so much attention -- not even funny. Book says 18mpg in a city, I'm running 23mpg -- incredibly low for this power.

Favorite Features

Style, perrormance, gas milage, T-tops.

Suggested Improvements

No cup-holders.

300zx 2+2 Twin Turbo
By Nismoz32

1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

This is my second z. i own 2 300zx 2+2 one is a 90 the other is a 94, in the 90 i have done a tt motor swap (the way they come in japan). i loved nissans for as long as i can remember. the 300zx is a very powerful car stock it handels very well at high speeds. There is also a ton of after market parts availible for this car to personalize it to your liking. the seats in the z are very comfortable

Favorite Features

The power, the styling, the price and the after market options that you have

The Money Pit
By Sucker

1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 2dr Coupe

Buyer Beware // This car will suck your bank account dry to keep it on the road. Do your homework and find out what the repair costs run. After 130K miles you will be dumping money into the car to keep it drivable.

Favorite Features

Looks and Speed

Suggested Improvements

Interior comfort // especially the front seats