1996 Nissan 240SX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:
Excellent
By runnerb240 on 05/02/08 16:57 PM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

This car is extremely reliable. I have not had any major problems. very easy to work on and I love to drive it.

1996 Nissan 240SX
By SXManiac on 04/08/07 10:09 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

I've had my car for a little over 4 years now and and I love it. It's far from stock form now though with the Japanese SR20det motor with 14 lbs of boost and doing about 300 hp at the wheels and lowered 2". I've replaced the hood, trunk, mirrors and other parts with carbon fiber pieces to lighten it up and everywhere I go in it, I get people checking it out and loving it.

i love my car
By shift_slide on 07/27/06 12:31 PM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

i had the opportunity to purchase one of these amazing cars right after high school and it's been the best first car if you're into cars. it handles great stock but put a new suspension under it and you will keep up with or beat most cars in the corners, provided you know what you're doing. the torque is more than most 4 cyl can dream of, and it has a nice powerband up to 5500. though a set of cams can fix this rather nicely. all in all i love my 240 and though i have tried to sell her 4 times i just can never do it. its a great car and im saddened that people didnt buy more of them when they were new so nissan would have kept building them.

Great car
By Melissa on 06/29/05 14:16 PM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

I bought my 240 used about five years ago, and I haven't had any problems with it. I've only had to do routine mainteinance, which has been wonderful. This car is fun to drive. I wish that they still made new ones!

Great
By Shanne on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

I purchased my base model in 1996 Brand new. I added a custom sun roof,Stero radio,cd,cassette player. Gold stripe on the exterior and mud flaps. Air condition. I receive many compliments, as my car is black with the fine gold stripe. Great milage and no problem traveling in any weather.I am 65 yrs old, purchased when I was still working at age 57. It's in great shape and I love it. This is my third Nissan. Maybe this model will return.

My '96 240sx
By Roanne on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

It's an awsome car. Great handling on sharp turns. Kind of scary starting off fast on wet roads, car starts to drift (scary yet fun) Had the car for almost 2 years now. So far, no problems, and is in great running condition. 240 parts, although, are hard to find and are expensive. But other than that, great looking exterior and interior. Awsome vehicle!!

Driven
By Driven on 03/02/02 18:25 PM (PST)

1996 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

A little more in the way of a cupholder and stereo would be nice but otherwise this is a great reliable vehicle.