240sx's for everyone! :)
By chikinblack on
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe
Well after my sister showed me her "purple" base 240sx, I fell in love! Not too soon after, I found a maroon SE with 61K and scooped her up! Wow, I was impressed. This car is torquey, quick, and lives for turns; did I mention they live forever? My sister just rolled over 219K with hers, and my baby is just coming up to 95K. Not only are these cars great athletes, but between my sister and I, our cars have seen 13+ cross country trips. If you're looking for a versitile, comfortable, sexy little car (with a decent sized trunk I might add) that will last longer than a loan, look no further. I plan on collecting these someday! What a car!
Favorite Features
handling, gas mileage (k&n filter giving me 32mpg), power, leather, easy engine to work on, thrill factor of walking out of a parking lot and seeing a sexy beast that you happen to have the keys to.
Suggested Improvements
regular calipers!!!!! what's this twist and don't forget to detatch the e-brake cable stuff? what a pain! This car is as perfect as it can be for what it is...rear wheel with surprisingly ballsy 4 cyl. and decent weight distribution? oh baby... NISSAN: Bring it back, still beats the competition