In all a great little car
By josh1986 on
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe
Wanted to wait until I had some mileage on the car to write a review and here is what I've come up with. Bought the car December of 2009 with 80,000 miles on it and all I had to do was clean it up after it sat for 6-8 months. Since buying it I've had some Minot things go wrong such as: the stock headers blew a weld so I had to put on aftermarket headers that actually came with the car and now since the car sits so low I've ripped up the wiring harness for the exhaust sensors on the bottom. Other than that though the car has been a complete pleasure to drive and extremely reliable and smooth shifting. I will say that they should have put some actual cup holders in it. Besides that. Great.
Favorite Features
5 speed, ride quality, field of vision is amazing, gas mileage, rwd!, if you have a 5 speed snow isn't so much of a problem once you get accustomed, paint stays good on the car forever! And if you use the right stuff the interior doesn't fade from the sun. Mine looks amazing after 15 years :d
Suggested Improvements
They've stopped making them so there really isn't anything to improve upon. Probably one of the last great road cars built purely for enjoyment. Not made for luxury just to enjoy the road with so if you want features you should probably look elsewhere.