1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:
obtained mine for free
By aquariusman22 on 05/20/11 18:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I was given my 1995 240SX three years ago for free from a good friend. Was getting 31 mpg now about 29 with 188,000 mile and still going strong I must admit it's the best car I have ever had. If and when it finally dies I will miss it.

GOOOOOO NISSAN!!
By AMBER on 02/04/08 11:39 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love my nissan, I have never had a problem with it other than normal wear and tear for the year! It is a great car and very reliable and mine actually gets 29 mpg!!!!

Get one while you can...
By Alteus on 01/22/07 22:22 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Had this car for a few months now, and I've put it through its paces on mountain roads. Even with 160k miles on it, this car still runs and drives amazingly. Very sound mechanically, and it gets great gas mileage too. The only problem I've had was a bad O2 sensor. Typical for a car this old. I had been wanting a 240 for a few years, and now that I have one, I'm not let down at all. However, if you live in an icy / snowy climate, and you've never had a RWD car, you might want to reconsider purchasing a 240, as driving in winter weather is always an adventure. Many do not have ABS or a limited slip differential, and sandbags in the trunk doesn't help much.

clean
By Rabit on 10/01/06 05:40 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

the 95 240sx is a very comfortable car and is very nice to drive. i came from driving a front wheel drive car and it just doesnt' feel the same. 240sx has much more handling and power.

240sx
By RedRice on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Awsome car , seems to be built for me , love the RWD, the gearing, and plenty of torque

Very decent car
By onegoodcar on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought this car after a bad driver totaled my 94 sentra SE-R (loved that car.) This car had a lot to live up to and has really won me over. I have traveled across the country and back in it many times, it nevers fails to perform in an outstanding manner. Only thing other than oil/brakes/belts/hoses/tires was a starter motor at 99,000 miles.

fun car to drive
By dabomb156 on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Just bought this year a couple of days ago, my first car (other than the crappy Civic DX my parents bought me in high school). Carefully researched which car would be best for me (after all worked over 2 summers and part- time during the school year) so it better be a good purchase. saw the 240sx, good looks and good acceleration. Great acceleration for only 160 hp and 155 lbs of torque (probably from it's weight of only 2750). Anyways this car is a blast to drive, handles great and RWD makes this car pick-up. I want more power though, so I'm probably gonna get those silvia engines from Japan.

Best Damn Car(s) I ever bought.
By Viva 240SX on 03/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

ATTENTION NISSAN. . . . PLEASE SELL THE 180SX/SYLVIA IN THE US AGAIN!!!!! This is my second 240SX. . . .and just like the '91, my '95 is still going strong and trouble free. . .nothing other than regular maintenance required for a combined total of 206,000 trouble free miles (120k for 91' & 86k on the 95'). Performance from the relatively small engine (2.4l) is excellent. The handling is superb (rear driver)! The balance is near 50/50. The car looks good and is rare everywhere I drive (yes people still ask me what it is and assume it is a new model they have not seen yet!). My only complaint is that it requires premium fuel.

The Best Car!!!!(*_*)
By BigD23 on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

ooh my what can I say I have owned this car now for almost four years and Its the best, The body design is really what attracted me to it!!interior design I found everything to be in the right place for the driver, it handles great never had a problem with the car, regular problems thats expected like brakes. but no major problem at all. fast car and with the five speed manual what else could you ask for. I think that nissan should bring back the 240sx next year since they now have brought back the 300zx.

240sx
By stevo on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

160,000 miles and still ticking! never owned a more reliable car.