1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:
1995 nissan 240sx se
By cameron1517 on 07/03/12 22:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I've had my 95 nissan 240sx about 2 years now. and its easly my favorit car ive had. i got the car with 190k miles on it. and now has 260k miles on it. and still runs like a champ. ive never had to replace anything on the motor or tranny. which is saying alot since im 22 and drive it like a crazy person most the time lmao. car is soo much fun to drive and even at higher speeds its very controlled and feels great. love the gear box smooth and nicely centered. engine bay has a nice set up very easy to do tune ups. im geting about 30mpg in town and 35 on highway. with my mods.before the mods i was geting about 27 in town and 30 on the highway. taking it easy ont he car.

obtained mine for free
By aquariusman22 on 05/20/11 18:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I was given my 1995 240SX three years ago for free from a good friend. Was getting 31 mpg now about 29 with 188,000 mile and still going strong I must admit it's the best car I have ever had. If and when it finally dies I will miss it.

Amazing car
By jccables on 10/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

bought the car a little under a year ago and man has it been awesome. It came with a rock hard suspension on it so it can take an off ramp at about 60 before the tires even squeal. The motor has great torque through many rpm ranges and I even managed to get 29 mpg doing 75 mph on a cross country trip home. the inside is freakishly quiet when going high speeds and always goes in any direction you point it when pavement is involved. probably the closest thing to a perfect car I've driven so far.

Fun to drive
By Epen on 06/06/10 22:36 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I had this car for about 8 years now, no major problem except 1.5 years ago the head gasket was blown. I rated 9 for build quality because the window rubber seals on front and back wind shields deteriorated. The weird/rough shifting feel from 1st to 2nd gear (yes it's an auto). Some electrical problems such as front speakers didn't work, CD player laser lens gave out. It didn't really bother me much since I use tape deck for the mp3 player. Overall, this car needs a bit more power.

In all a great little car
By josh1986 on 05/19/10 06:52 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Wanted to wait until I had some mileage on the car to write a review and here is what I've come up with. Bought the car December of 2009 with 80,000 miles on it and all I had to do was clean it up after it sat for 6-8 months. Since buying it I've had some Minot things go wrong such as: the stock headers blew a weld so I had to put on aftermarket headers that actually came with the car and now since the car sits so low I've ripped up the wiring harness for the exhaust sensors on the bottom. Other than that though the car has been a complete pleasure to drive and extremely reliable and smooth shifting. I will say that they should have put some actual cup holders in it. Besides that. Great.

Best decision ever
By josh1986 on 05/08/10 05:48 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought my car in December and waited until now to review it as just a couple hundred miles doesn't cut it and WOW. I've heard stories of how great these cars are but once you drive one you will never want to give it up. My girlfriend liked mine so much she got one herself though we have to get rid of her's because now we need a larger vehicle. Engine sounds great with headers and exhaust on it and for 15 years old now the car still looks as good as any other brand new car on the road. I receive compliments all the time and have even gotten pulled over so that the cop could look at it. That's what I call awesome. Bring them back Nissan!

Original Owner
By Brent on 01/29/09 20:35 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought my car new 141,000 miles and 14 years ago. The only thing I ever did to it was replace tires, add oil and gas and drive! It never even needed a tune up and got 27 mpg ave above the 22 mpg rating! I drive it everyday in Colorado weather mountain and highway and love driving it. It's been the most amazing vehicle I have ever owned and runs like the day I bought it.

My 240SX
By cali-allie on 04/26/08 19:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Despite the abuse I give this car, it has held up well for the near-13 years I've had it. (Only 104k miles, tho.) I just put on the 3rd set of tires ($135+ ea, gack), and I think the clutch is making whining noises, but really, that's about the only costs besides oil changes I've ever incurred. I can usually take anyone on accelerating from stop with the 5-spd manual T, and I like how it corners (except in wet weather or snow, thank G I live in Cali.) I use it for Home Depot runs, and have carried plenty of bags of concrete and 10-ft 2x4s using the fold-down access to the trunk. And still on original struts. Strangers regularly ask to buy this car from me for their teens.

Great Car
By HoustonTX on 04/06/08 06:42 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car 7 years ago with 70,000 it now has 157,000 miles. Repairs so far, replaced water hose and mass air flow meter. Mass air flow cost $50 from the junk yard, $800 from the dealer. Parts are cheap and plentiful at the junkyard. I have black leather interior form the factory, itís nicer than a BMW. The exterior is red original paint holding up well, I park in garage. Performance is stellar even with automatic. It has an awesome posi track so I can drift corners on dry pavement and do figure eights in the rain. MPG 22 when I am driving hard, 25 normal driving. If you can get a nice stock one you will love this car.

GOOOOOO NISSAN!!
By AMBER on 02/04/08 11:39 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 240SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love my nissan, I have never had a problem with it other than normal wear and tear for the year! It is a great car and very reliable and mine actually gets 29 mpg!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 next »