Great Cheap Sports Car
By s13loverdrift1 on
1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe
I bought this car in July of 2009 and I love it. I was on a low budget and the car never let me down I drove many miles in it bought it at 144 and now at 161. The stock motor is torquey and keeps up with a well amount of cars from its time. The handling is superb for the price of the car. Its great having RWD. The weight is not too high considering its size its pretty light weight. Can be sometimes a hand full in slippery conditions if your tires are bad. Its an easy car to maintain and rely on. From stock it is quick the motor is strong and can stand a mean beating. The cars steering and how it handles in the twisties makes this car very fun to drive just the feel of everything.
Favorite Features
RWD, Independent Rear, Ease of finding parts, Capability for motor swaps, Light weight, and amount of leg room in the front, double din radio, and lastly but not least ability to Drift.
Suggested Improvements
Gearing( lower gearing for better economy and lower revs), Power from stock, LSD for base, Better stock seats, and better lighting.