1993 Nissan 240SX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:
Affordable RWD Fun
By Alex on 08/25/07 07:11 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

The 240SX is so much fun to drive. The best part of the car is that it is RWD. It's also an affordable, reliable, agile, fun car. It handles better than I can. It gets pretty good gas mileage, especially considering how fast it goes. The way the fastback is situated with the backseat gives great cargo room. I play the tuba, and I can fit 3 tubas and 2 people in the car all at once. There's lots of room under the hood, so you can do whatever you want to the car and it's easy to work on.

Poor Man's Sports Car
By KWilco on 12/19/04 14:27 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

I have liked the looks of the 240SX since it came out. I like good looks and simple lines. This car fit the bill for me. it has a really responsive four-cylinder engine with fantastic stability, tight steering, and enough road feel to feel like a sports car.

AFTER 11 YEARS, STILL OWN IT
By mixnmatch77 on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car brand new, and never regretted it. Only time it gave up on me was when the starter gave out at 190,500 miles. Over the years, this hatchback gave me outstanding reliability. It was a fun-to-drive rear- wheeled drive, with minimized roll on tight speed-turns, good acceleration (160 ft/lbs of torque at around 4000 rpm), very good fuel consumption, and an outstanding drive-train, not to mention the sporty good looks. I love this car!

My 240 - reviving it just now
By Bobs240sx on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

An excellent car that I never have to worry about. It has been really reliable and I just love it. I am starting to put work into it now to restore it a bit rather than go out and buy a new car.

pretty tight
By crackcrack on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

it is fun it seems like there is a little something behind it, specially in the 60-90 range. Very very skiddish, had it 2 mths and 2 fishtails, a third minor one today testing turning radius. maybe i need to put some ballast in car. mechanics feel good, engine sounds nice.

Wonderful Car
By Carlover77 on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

Absolutely wonderful car! Bought this car brand new way back in 1993..and I still own it. Has the power for a 4cyl/2.4 L eng. and reasonably good mileage. Hatchback model (w/c I have) w/rear seats both folded down makes this sporty car look like an SUV in carrying capacity. Am planning to keep it despite the fact that it has over 170,000 already in the odometer.

my 240 sx
By dr.mark on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

my 240 is black,and own this car for about 13 months now and have put 16,000miles on it and heres what i,ve done..new starter,new water pump,2 rear brake calabuers,4 new tires,4 brake rotors,wiper blades,.....motor is running smooth and quiet.this car has a 5 speed i belive this car will be around for another 100,000miles.

See why the nissan guy smiles so much...
By Shocker on 03/03/02 00:35 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

Great car overall, easy to work on if you have to. I had to rebuild my trans because i got mine used but it has been the only problem.