Used 1993 Nissan 240SX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan 240SX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:
Great Cheap Sports Car
By s13loverdrift1 on 02/01/10 16:00 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in July of 2009 and I love it. I was on a low budget and the car never let me down I drove many miles in it bought it at 144 and now at 161. The stock motor is torquey and keeps up with a well amount of cars from its time. The handling is superb for the price of the car. Its great having RWD. The weight is not too high considering its size its pretty light weight. Can be sometimes a hand full in slippery conditions if your tires are bad. Its an easy car to maintain and rely on. From stock it is quick the motor is strong and can stand a mean beating. The cars steering and how it handles in the twisties makes this car very fun to drive just the feel of everything.

Gone Topless
By RKR on 04/02/09 11:30 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Convertible

Bought the car used for a daily commuter and now drive it most of the time. Started with 78000 and have driven an additional 98000 miles with one break down from a flat tire.

240SX
By greg on 04/17/08 12:21 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Convertible

All I have ever had to do is change oil, starter, water pump, etc. Great little car for the money!

Affordable RWD Fun
By Alex on 08/25/07 07:11 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

The 240SX is so much fun to drive. The best part of the car is that it is RWD. It's also an affordable, reliable, agile, fun car. It handles better than I can. It gets pretty good gas mileage, especially considering how fast it goes. The way the fastback is situated with the backseat gives great cargo room. I play the tuba, and I can fit 3 tubas and 2 people in the car all at once. There's lots of room under the hood, so you can do whatever you want to the car and it's easy to work on.

Best car ever owned
By thecrow on 12/06/05 02:23 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

First car that i have owned that has not failed to start in cold weather. Most reliabille car for a daily driver. Fun car to drive during snow, rain, dry, hot or cold. Have not had a single problem with the car.

Fun car
By Joe on 10/31/05 19:55 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

I have had it for almost a year know. Have not had any trouble with it except for the wear and tear but that is expected out of any car.

I just got it, and I knew I'd love it
By 240on430 on 06/26/05 01:11 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe

I got this car for $4,500 on 4/30/05 with 94,300. It now has 95,700. I just put in an Injen CAI and removed the exhaust resonator. I'll be needing a new clutch soon. Other than the clutch, all is still solid. This is a 12yo car!!! It's a keeper.

Poor Man's Sports Car
By KWilco on 12/19/04 14:27 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

I have liked the looks of the 240SX since it came out. I like good looks and simple lines. This car fit the bill for me. it has a really responsive four-cylinder engine with fantastic stability, tight steering, and enough road feel to feel like a sports car.

Reliable Beauty
By Bucknbull on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

Bought it with 28k miles and now has 183k. Has ran great. With manual trans. it is fun driving both in city and highway. Conducted only standard maintainance and with only minor repairs. Only thing showing wear at this point is interior but nothing out of the ordinary. There is still very little interior rattling. Engine sounds as though it can go at least another 100k miles and transmission is still smooth. Plenty of low-end torque and acceleration. It has been a fun car.

Very good car
By Thingymigyngui on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 1,700 and it is the best car I Have ever driven. It haves a lot of power and low end torke. Its rear weel drive and its a very competitive car. The only bad part is that the owner always left It outside, so its rusting on the hood and the mufler. But still the best car I have ever had and when I drive it I feel proud. I put A K&N filter to save gas, its like a small suv, 21mpg automatic!