1992 Nissan 240SX Consumer Review: This car is indescribable grea

1992 Nissan 240SX - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This car is indescribable great.
By BaylentheSky on

1992 Nissan 240SX 2dr Coupe

I bought my 1992 240SX standard coupe in 2000 and have never regretted buying it. It has NEVER been to a shop except for a tune up, and I change my own brakes/oil. I'm telling you this car is very very reliable. And let's talk about speed, I smoke automatic Mustangs and Eclipse ALL the time, weak American muscles can't stand my little 4 banger :) very very nice handling. And my car is all stock thank you very much :) It's a pleasure to drive except it's too noisy on the freeway due to wind noise, but I don't mind that. I sold my car and I regretted it truly, I asked the guy I sold it to if he could sell me the car back. He asked if I was joking :) and refused to.

Definitely handling, and nice stock performance for such a cheap car. Stylish too, and a HUGE aftermarket parts.

Hmm I have nothing I wish to improve upon. I could wish for more performance but then there is the 300ZX, I could wish for more comfort but then seriously, I'd take performance over comfort anyday :)