Used 1992 Nissan 240SX Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:

Should be a lengend!
By ualawman

1992 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

I just purchased my 240sx a little while ago, but I already knew the capabilities of a 240sx. Back in high school my had one and he used to blast it through corners and abuse the hell out of it and it just came back for more. I used to drive my uncles 240sx until he got a Maxima, and I feel in love. If anyone knows anything about cars they will know that this car has a sucessful race record and can be heavily modified into a street/strip dragster. Nissan needs to bring it back!

RWD. suspension, light weight, design, reliability, easy to work on, and of course RWD!!!!!

BUILD IT AGAIN AND GIVE US A TURBO ENGINE!!!

Best car in the world
By Startours

1992 Nissan 240SX 2dr Hatchback

I love this car. It has never let me down. The only thing a had to get fixed was a cluch master cylinder at 120,000. It blew When I was In Stocton, Ca. I live In San Diego, Ca. I made it all the way home. Over the grape vine and though L.A. traffic. It was kind of scary but it made it the hole 400 miles or so. Now Its got 155,000 on it and it's never been happier. Man I love this car.

Low gear ratio, handling, quick accelaration(If you shift at the right rpm)Never failed to get me home.

The Back seat is to small, but I don't have to sit back there so who cares.