1992 Nissan 240SX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:
One of the superior road vehicles
By NiNsan driver on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe

This car has been a blast to own. I've owned mine since March 03, and everyday I still revel in the joy of driving it. This might be because I did own a 93 Ford Ranger before this, but the fact that it is an import and has good get-up-and-go also weigh in. It has many cool features, such as a HUD indicating MPH/KmPH, automatic seatbelts, a hardworking DOHC 4-cyl, and neat little fold-up headlights.

My 240
By nikon0 on 06/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe

I am on my second 240SX i lost my first one to a wreck but i love these cars they are so much fun to drive and are very reliable. they also have alot of potential for aftermarket upgrades.

Sad to see it go
By Reklaw on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe

I bought my 240SX in 97 and even drove it from California to Florida. I treated it bad, never got a tune-up or regular oil changes, or filter changes. I was a very bad owner. But this car never let me down. In the end though the alternator went out and there was some electrical problems and it was just better to get a newer car then to maintain. But even though it died on me I refuse to call it a junker because it was very reliable in spite of the abuse I put it through. I would imagine a good owner could make a 240SX last forever.

Great Little Car
By Mirinda on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe

I really love this car. i got it about 2 years ago from my neighbors when i turned 16. Wasn't a big fan of little sporty cars, but now i'm hooked! It has been so reliable for me and i just love driving it. Stick shift is a blast to drive in this little thing.

'92 Nissan 240 SX 2 dr SE Coupe!
By Nissan maniac on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Coupe

Hey, I love the car so far. I like how it really gets up and goes, even though it's a 4 cyl. and automatic. It drives so smooth, even though it sits low to the ground. I have a problem with the radio right now, though.

Excellent sports car
By mike bugeja on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Excellent car !!!!