AWESOME FREAKING CAR
By Dirty Phil on
1991 Nissan 240SX LE 2dr Hatchback
This car is so sweet. I bought it with 150k on it and it has not been giving me problems for the first month that i had it. I bought it with S14 seat and suede door panels and glove box so my interior looks amazing. With my megan racing suspension it handles like a dream. My odometer sticks though so i really don't know how many miles are on the car but its cool KA's are very reliable. Great engine with a great drivetrain and so many mods out there for this car. I love it after owing this for only a month i never want a new car again unless its a 300zx or a skyline.
Favorite Features
RWD!! Its so much fun on dry road but so much more in snow. I love the sound of the after market exhaust the engine purrs beautifully. Stick is a must in this car and it makes the car even better. Also it is so light and easy to kick out good weight to power ratio.
Suggested Improvements
First thing is cup holders for sure i wish it had some. More leg room for the back bench. Maybe a little more power. For the S13 definitely some better seat but I already have S14 seats and a leather back bench so its not affecting me but other than that there is really no improvements to be made.