Used 1991 Nissan 240SX LE Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:

240SX
By thegame213la

1991 Nissan 240SX Hatchback LE 2dr Hatchback

This car is great to me I had many cars in my past and I have to say the Nissan 240sx is the best overall great performance I got it with tein superstreet coilovers and I put a catback exhaust a dvd and navigation system it has 18" super advans with falken fk452 the interrior looked Nice but I replaced the two front seats with bride racing seats and takata racing harnest the exterrior looked Nice but iadded on the very sexy orgin body kit the original color was red but I repainted it piano black with 12 coats of clear the car not only looks sexy but drives better than it looks

everything was great and i love the power stering no under steer or over steer

i didnt like the automatic seat belts not my thing!

AWESOME FREAKING CAR
By Dirty Phil

1991 Nissan 240SX Hatchback LE 2dr Hatchback

This car is so sweet. I bought it with 150k on it and it has not been giving me problems for the first month that i had it. I bought it with S14 seat and suede door panels and glove box so my interior looks amazing. With my megan racing suspension it handles like a dream. My odometer sticks though so i really don't know how many miles are on the car but its cool KA's are very reliable. Great engine with a great drivetrain and so many mods out there for this car. I love it after owing this for only a month i never want a new car again unless its a 300zx or a skyline.

RWD!! Its so much fun on dry road but so much more in snow. I love the sound of the after market exhaust the engine purrs beautifully. Stick is a must in this car and it makes the car even better. Also it is so light and easy to kick out good weight to power ratio.

First thing is cup holders for sure i wish it had some. More leg room for the back bench. Maybe a little more power. For the S13 definitely some better seat but I already have S14 seats and a leather back bench so its not affecting me but other than that there is really no improvements to be made.

1991 240sx
By TvM

1991 Nissan 240SX Hatchback LE 2dr Hatchback

Have had this car for almost a year and been in family brand new. The car has been wrecked 4 times 2 major by previous family members and runs great! I had recently been forced into a curb at 50 mph and was still able to drive the car around town. It flat can take a beating. The thing that really hinders the car is its fuel injectors. I am replacing one at least every 2 months.

It's quick, low and rear pos. control. The hatchback trunk. Long stretch body style.

A way to repair the fuel injectors once and for all. Better a/c unit i am a water fall in this heat.

Very Happy
By na

1991 Nissan 240SX Hatchback LE 2dr Hatchback

Love this car. I have 153K now and the first thing died (starter). Still running the same everything (belts, hoses, pumps, gaskets, CV joints) and even same clutch. The only thing that's been replaced is the brake pads (same roters), battery, tires, exhaust (Borla now), and light bulbs. Great car that if you take care of it, it will pay you back with a fun reliable ride. I've read about trans issues and I believe that's drivers abuse. If you're patient and gentle with the 1st to 2nd shift it will not brake on you and don't slam the doors and the windows will not break too. I'm starting to see a spot of rust in the wheel well and paint is looking faded, but other than that it's great!

Fun to drive and extremely reliable

More horse power never hurts (but isn't necessary).

Mixed Reviews
By Ana F

1991 Nissan 240SX Hatchback LE 2dr Hatchback

This is a very good car with the
exception of the spoiler. Nissan bolted
the spoilers on. Therefore, it will
rust! Every one that I have seen has
rust. I complained to the dealer and
they claimed that it was my fault
because I would lift up the hatchback
by the spoiler. I baby my cars, I would
never do that. Even if I did, there is
no place on the hatchback to lift it up
unless you have very skinny fingers.
Other than that, I love my car. It is
fun to drive and has been very
reliable. I already have 124,000 miles
on it and it's still running strong.

The acceleration and it's appearance.

The spoiler and better service from the Nissan company.