1996 Nissan 200SX Consumer Review: Size of a lemur, heart of a LI

1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe - Consumer Review

Size of a lemur, heart of a LION!!
By TomaCzar on

1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

This vehicle has spoiled me. I'm afraid to get another car because I love this one so much. If I weren't 6'6" I'd keep this car forever. If you get one, check and make sure the recall on the winshield wipers was done. If not just take it to a dealership and voila!! No hassles. I life in Upstate NY and the vehicle is GREAT in the snow. Tires make a big difference but I get lazy and don't like to plow, Snowcat (my name for her) plows right through for me. I have bottomed out a few times, LOTS of potholes where I'm from. I don't see that as a fault of the vehicle, just something to keep in mind.

Get up and go (this car likes to move) Fog Lights (why not) Standard (nothing but)

Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 tires from tirerack(dot)com. I can't recommend those tires or that site enough. As long as you are NOT DRIVING IN SNOW those tires are amazing. Had to get different ones when I moved to NY though.