1996 Nissan 200SX Consumer Review: I Wuv My Little 200!

1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe - Consumer Review

I Wuv My Little 200!
By Christen on

1996 Nissan 200SX 2dr Coupe

I love my 200SX! I can count on it 100%, and it gets great mileage. I bought it in Feb. 04 with 58k Miles on it. I got in an accident in Oct, and my Altima, which I also loved, was totaled. I was determind to get another Nissan, and I bought the 200SX for $4400 in perfect condition. It may not be the fastest car on the road, but it's so reliable, and I like the clean body styling..it's just waiting for me to put a kit and some 17 inch rims on it! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable, inexpensive, fun little car!

I always get well over 30 MPG, which is great. Also, I love being able to drive anywhere without worrying that my car might break down. Nice bodystyling, it's simple but still looks good.

Bigger stock wheels Rollin on 13s isnt too hot The cupholder is small and blocks the radio. An extra 10 or 15 HP wouldn't hurt, but thats nothing a cold air intake and exhaust cant solve. I would love if it had an SR20 engine like the SE-R model of this car but you cant have everything