1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200SX model:
96 Nissan
By DJ on 11/17/06 08:27 AM (PST)

1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

Excellent in reliability, fuel economy and mechanical reliability. During the past 3 years only breaks and a wiper connecting arm has been replaced. Easy access to the rear seats. Fun to drive with the manual transmission. Would buy another one.

I Wuv My Little 200!
By Christen on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love my 200SX! I can count on it 100%, and it gets great mileage. I bought it in Feb. 04 with 58k Miles on it. I got in an accident in Oct, and my Altima, which I also loved, was totaled. I was determind to get another Nissan, and I bought the 200SX for $4400 in perfect condition. It may not be the fastest car on the road, but it's so reliable, and I like the clean body styling..it's just waiting for me to put a kit and some 17 inch rims on it! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable, inexpensive, fun little car!

Been driving it for 7 years!
By Julessez on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have had a standard base model of this car (the same one) for 7 years now, and have had very few problems with it. I am now fast approaching 100,000 miles, and it is still been extremely reliable. I would recommend this as a great first car!

Love our Pookie
By towpreg on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

This tough little car is amazing. Base powertrain doesn't amaze with power, but feels solid as an Army Jeep's. Nicely appointed for an economy vehicle - has a more upscale feel. After several years of pounding in AZ sun, had to replace a thermostat and the tires.

By bobmiller on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Nissan 200SX Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car is so reliable but it gets a bad rap due to its exterior that is sort of similar to a Sentra. I've never had any problems with this car. I save tons of money on gas.